Now the sonic difference transforms feet! Specifically designed to smooth, soften, and hydrate rough, dry heels and toes, the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation system is the ultimate regimen to provide at home foot care as well as professional pedicure maintenance. This innovative device is precision engineered to create beautiful, smooth, sandal-ready feet!
Get to know the newest addition to the Clarisonic family:
Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head – Thoroughly transform rough, dry heels and toes in just minutes a day for soft, supple, beautiful feet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Engineered with a mixture of long, rigid and less-rigid filaments that exfoliate and buff dry, damaged feet
- Soft orange filaments assists the migration of the Pedi-Buff to the more rigid pink filaments
- Rigid pink filaments designed to work with the Pedi-Buff to provide maximum exfoliation to slough off dry, hardened areas on the foot
- Pulsating mode to vigorously massage feet
- Oscillates at over 200 movements per second to eliminate the amount of effort required by the end user.
Pedi Smoothing Disc – Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough foot skin. The textured, aluminum disc works synergistically with sonic Pedi device to slough away rough, dry areas without damaging the health of the foot skin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Engineered using tension leveled annealed stainless steel etched to perfection creating a surface optimized for removing dead skin cells
- Smooth and soften dull rough foot skin working synergistically with the Pedi device to counteract the factors that cause dry, rough feet.
- Oscillates at over 350 movements per second to eliminate the amount of effort required by the end user.
Preset to run at 44% duty cycle
- To maximize efficacy and ensure user receives optimal results
The Pedi-Buff Sonic Foot Smoothing Treatment has a triple-kick exfoliating blend of lactic acid, apricot seed and a tri-fruit complex to dissolve away rough, dead skin and refine skin texture.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Mechanical exfoliation ingredients slough off layers of hardened, dead skin revealing soft supple feet
- Luffa fruit contain gentle rounded particles physically exfoliate hardened areas on the foot
- Apricot seed powder helps remove dull dead skin to reveal softness
Chemical exfoliation ingredients increase cell turnover to retexture skin
- Lactic Acid exfoliates skin and restores skin’s texture
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acid blend (lemon, orange, and blueberry) dissolves dead skin cells
Essential oils and botanical extracts soothe and hydrate skin
The Pedi-Boost Sonic Foot Renewing Peel Treatment is specifically designed to exfoliate and renew skin. This peel combines lactic and glycolic acid to slough and remove dead skin cells.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
10% acid combination
- Provides superior exfoliation due to glycolic acid
- Improves hydration due to lactic acid stimulating glycosaminoglycans production in epidermal and dermal levels
- Less irritating than a pure glycolic peel
- Improves collagen synthesis and remodels existing collagen
- Improves elastin fibers in dermis
- Encourages cell renewal
- Improves the appearance of skin discolorations by dispersing melanin granules more evenly in epidermis
- Increases ceramide levels in stratum corneum
- Contains the highest acid concentration allowed for home use to targets rough, dry areas, revealing smooth, supple, sandal-ready feet
Efficacious Formula with acid pH
- Free, unbuffered hydroxy acids at a low pH are designed for maximum efficacy to drive molecules into skin
- Formulated to have a pH lower than the skin’s natural acid mantle allows the active ingredients to work without irritating the skin
The Pedi-Balm Sonic Foot Softening Treatment is a non-greasy and no-slip hydrating balm. It contains a gentle blend of Shea butter, honey and apricot oil to soften, hydrate and protect feet. Dry, rough feet become smooth, supple and sandal-ready.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Humectant to draw in moisture
- Humectant attracts water aiding in hydration and moisture retention in the skin
Combination of botanicals to improve suppleness
- Almond oil and honey moisturize and soften skin
Shea Butter serves as a natural emollient
- Soothes and comforts irritated skin
Which product are you most excited to try?
Looking to minimize the appearance of pore size, reduce excess oil and improve skin clarity? Well, we’ve got great news for you!
Our new Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution goes where no cleansing regimen has gone before. This exclusive new regimen combines the efficacy of the Clarisonic Mia 2 (featuring our original, patented sonic cleansing technology), the Deep Pore Brush Head, and two specially designed formulas that gently, yet effectively, reduce the appearance of pores, clear debris, control oil and improve skin clarity.
Get to know our newest addition to the Clarisonic family:
Deep Pore Mia 2 – The Mia 2 you have grown to love offers all the benefits of sonic cleansing in a compact, easy-to-use style.
- Clinically proven to cleanse 6x better than with the hands alone*
- Proven safe, gentle and effective
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skin care products absorb better
- Speeds – Features 2 customized speeds: Low speed (delicate) and Normal (Universal)
- Brush Head – Patented Sonic Oscillation gently flexes the pore to release embedded make up and debris
*data on file
Deep Pore Brush Head – Our Deep Pore Brush Head is specially engineered with a dual-directional oscillation movement that creates fluid forces that flex and flush your pores to thoroughly loosen trapped dirt, oil and debris to minimize the appearance of pores.
- Three sets of dual inner rings oscillate at over 300 movements per second
- Polished and rounded bristle tips ensure a gentle and non-abrasive experience
- Outer brush ring remains stationary to aid as a splash guard and to keep the brush head flush with skin while cleansing
- Blue and white dual-direction inner bristles flex and flush pores
Deep Pore Daily Cleanser – Our new Deep Pore Daily Cleanser is an invigorating, paraben and sulfate-free gel cleanser that is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores as it deeply cleans without stripping or drying the skin.
- An invigorating, foaming gel cleanser contains a powerful blend of pore refining ingredients to remove impurities and excess sebum, without drying or irritating the skin
- Non-stripping, sulfate and paraben-free formula
- Safe and gentle enough for twice daily use
Detoxifying Clay Mask – Deep Cleansing weekly treatment decongests, detoxifies and purifies pores for noticeably smoother, softer looking skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a smoother skin texture with refined pores
- Kaolin Clay and Bentonite are both natural earth clays that gently draw out impurities, absorb oil and reduce shine to rid the pores of harmful, pore-clogging toxins
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients, aloe and chamomile, help soothe, protect and soften the skin
What is your favorite feature in our new collection?
It’s time to give your beauty routine a spring cleaning! Say hello to our newest Mia 2 arrivals, including the Limited Edition spring colors – Passion Fruit, Sea Breeze, and Key Lime. These bright Mia 2 colors are sure to brighten up your skincare routine.
Make sure you are ready to take on the sunshine and the warmer weather by following these spring skincare tips:
Sun Protection – Now that the sun is out, it’s even more important to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Layer on the sunscreen before heading outside and throughout the day as needed – your skin will thank you years later.
Moisturizing – Hydration is the key to smoother skin for spring. Use a hydrating moisturizer to keep the new skin cells healthy after cleansing. This will help lock in the moisturizer and keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
Exfoliating– Although it’s important to be exfoliating throughout the year, it’s no surprise that winter’s extreme weather temperatures and central heating caused your skin to become dry, tight, and dull looking. That’s why now is the time to give your skin some extra care – the process of exfoliation removes the damaged skin cells, giving you healthier skin and a glowing complexion.
If you’re looking for additional beauty and fashion inspiration, be sure to check out our newest Pinterest boards inspired by the Limited Edition Mia 2 colors!
We like to think that all of our Sonic Skincare Cleansing Systems have their own personalities just like their users do! Whether you’re a world traveler, trendsetter, or a fashionista (or maybe all of the above) – skincare should always be a priority.
That’s why we put together an overview of the various features that each of our systems has to offer, ensuring that you pick the right cleansing system to fit your personality and lifestyle:
PLUS – The Clarisonic Plus offers you a complete sonic scrubber skin care experience for the face and body. Features include simple control buttons, a customizable one-minute T-TIMER that beeps and pauses momentarily to indicate it is time to move to another part of your face, and a charge indicator to let you know when your system is running out of power.
- 3 Speeds
- Universal Charging Cradle
- 1 Body Brush Head
Aria – Our newest sonic cleansing system, the Clarisonic Aria infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, & intuitive, this system has a T-TIMER to let you know when to focus on the next area of your face, as well as comes equipped with a real time battery life indicator to let you know when it’s time to recharge your Aria.
- 3 Speeds
- USB-Enabled Charger
- Drying Stand That Converts Into a Charging Station
Mia 2 – Mia 2 is the new, go-anywhere Sonic Skin Cleansing System in a great compact size. The two-button, two-speed Mia 2 fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever your adventures take you.
- 2 Speeds
- Universal Voltage Charger
Mia – The perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go. It has all the great benefits of sonic cleansing but comes in a smaller, more portable size.
- 1 Speed
- Universal Voltage Charger
PRO – The Clarisonic PRO is the exclusive model used and sold by skin care professionals. The device has “sectioned” timing, pulsing four times to let you know when to move on to the next area of your face.
- 4 Speeds
- Universal Charging Cradle
- 1 Body Brush Head
Which cleansing system is your favorite?
Clarisonic products are available from authorized retailers all over the world. To find an authorized online retailer of Clarisonic products, visit our Clarisonic Authorized Online Retailers page.
Please be aware that online auction and marketplace sites (such as Amazon and eBay) are not authorized retailers of Clarisonic products. Clarisonic product warranties are only valid when products are purchased from an authorized retailer.
Have questions about our warranty and return information? Check out our posts on How Can I Tell If I’m Covered Under Clarisonic’s Warranty? and Help! My Clarisonic Stopped Working.
At Clarisonic we believe very strongly in product quality. Unfortunately, as with all electrical gadgets, technical failures occasionally occur.
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your Clarisonic system, so if you need to return or exchange it, here is a quick overview of our warranty information.
First off, check if your system is still covered under warranty:
If you purchased your Clarisonic System in the United States from an authorized retailer AND:
A) Currently reside in the United States - the warranty is valid. Contact our Sonic Service team to resolve the issue with your system: 1.888.525.2747. A new or repaired Clarisonic can be shipped directly to your home.
B) Currently reside outside of the United States – the warranty is valid but we are unable to ship the replacement device internationally. You can have us ship your Clarisonic to a friend or family member living in the United States and then have them ship it to your current residence.
If you purchased your Clarisonic system outside of the United States or from an unauthorized retailer:
Clarisonic does not permit the return of or offer refunds on devices purchased from an unauthorized distributor or a distributor outside of the United States. We ask you to contact the distributor directly to discuss their return policy.
For more information on our warranty, please visit our website or the Help! My Clarisonic Stopped Working blog post. And make sure to check out our Charging Your Clarisonic: Q&A blog post to learn more about properly charging your sonic cleansing device.
In order to make sure that our fans have all the necessary information on how to properly charge their Clarisonic, we compiled a list of customer questions along with their answers:
How do I know when the Clarisonic needs to be recharged?
Sonic Cleansing Brushes: When the charge is low, the brush handle will beep immediately following the brushing cycle to alert you to place it in the cradle for charging.
Opal: When the system battery needs to be charged, the LED flashes and the Infuser pulses progressively from 1 to 5 times after the run cycle, beginning when the unit has 5 minutes of charge remaining (1 pulse), and again at the end of each use until the battery requires additional charge for continued use (5 pulses).
How long does a full battery charge last? How long does it take to charge?
Sonic Cleansing Brushes: Allow 18 hours for a full charge. A full battery charge lasts for 20 minutes of use, which is approximately 20 days when used once daily.
Opal: Allow 24 hours for a full charge. A full battery charge lasts for 45 minutes of use, which is approximately 45 days when used once a day around each eye or 21 days when used twice a day.
Refer to the comparison chart for a detailed description of charging intervals.
How do I change the battery on my Clarisonic?
The battery cannot be changed on any of our units. The life span of the units ranges from at least 2 years to up to 5 or more. If your Clarisonic device is not holding charge, try plugging it into a different outlet to reset the unit. Be sure to contact customer service to check whether your device is still covered under warranty.
Can the chargers for various Clarisonic models be used interchangeably?
Will the Mia charger work with international power?
Yes, the pLink charger included with the Mia is compatible with 100-240 Volts AC; 50/60 Hz. This allows it to be used worldwide with the appropriate country adapter.
The guide tells you to charge for 24 hours before use. What happens if it becomes disconnected after only a few hours? Will it still hold a charge?
Yes, just recharge it until the lights are solid green.
Where can I purchase a replacement charger for my Clarisonic?
You can call our customer service at 888-525-2747 to help purchase a new charger for your Clarisonic device.
Where is the LED light and how can you tell if the Clarisonic is fully charged?
The LED light is located on the back of the handle in the center of the brush. It will be flashing continuously until it is charged at which point it will become a solid light.
My Clarisonic Mia feels very warm for the first 10-15 seconds. Is that normal?
Yes, the Clarisonic does heat up when on the charger. It will feel warm to the touch but should not be uncomfortable.
Should I keep my Clarisonic on the charging cradle after each use or only charge it when it loses its charge?
We recommend always keeping your Clarisonic device on the charger when it’s not in use.
I recently have had problems with my Clarisonic starting and stopping on its own.
Sounds like some of the Clarisonic technology is malfunctioning. As with most electrical gadgets, a technical failure can be possible. Therefore, we are standing by to get your issue resolved and your system back up and running. We offer warranties on the systems in the event that something might happen, take a look at our blog post on what to do When Your Clarisonic Stops Working.
Fall is in the air! Along with the crisp mornings and turning leaves, you may also have noticed your skin feeling a little dull and dry after a summer spent in the sun. Your skincare routine needs to change with the seasons, which means it’s time for an update!
Make a stylish transition from summer to fall with our new Limited Edition Mia 2 colors – Peacock, Bordeaux, and Emerald. These new colors represent everything we love about fall and will be sure to add a little spice to your beauty routine.
Make sure you are ready to take on the cooler weather by following these skincare tips for fall:
- Exfoliating – Exfoliating is the first step to beautiful fall skin. Regular exfoliation speeds up the cell turnover process, giving you a fresh and radiant glow, as well as a smoother and younger appearance.
- Moisturizing - As humidity levels drop, your skin craves moisture as it isn’t able to absorb as much from the air. Use a slightly thicker moisturizer than what you were using in the summer to account for the difference.
- Sun Protection – Even though your beach-bumming days may be over for now, you shouldn’t stop protecting your skin from the sun. Be sure to keep applying sunscreen whenever you will be outside.
- Lip Protection – During the fall and winter seasons, lips are subjected to cooler temperatures and harsher winds, which can lead to chapping and peeling. The best way to moisturize and protect the lips is to apply chapstick or lip balm at least once a day – preferably with some SPF.
- Hydrate – If your skin is not getting enough water, it tends to become dry, tight, and flaky. Maintain your skin’s moisture and elasticity by hydrating it from within – drinking plenty of water.
Well, there you have it – everything you need to know to update your skincare routine for fall! Now get out there and enjoy the blazing autumn colors.