Looking to minimize the appearance of pore size, reduce excess oil and improve skin clarity? Well, we’ve got great news for you!
Our new Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution goes where no cleansing regimen has gone before. This exclusive new regimen combines the efficacy of the Clarisonic Mia 2 (featuring our original, patented sonic cleansing technology), the Deep Pore Brush Head, and two specially designed formulas that gently, yet effectively, reduce the appearance of pores, clear debris, control oil and improve skin clarity.
Get to know our newest addition to the Clarisonic family:
Deep Pore Mia 2 – The Mia 2 you have grown to love offers all the benefits of sonic cleansing in a compact, easy-to-use style.
- Clinically proven to cleanse 6x better than with the hands alone*
- Proven safe, gentle and effective
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skin care products absorb better
- Speeds – Features 2 customized speeds: Low speed (delicate) and Normal (Universal)
- Brush Head – Patented Sonic Oscillation gently flexes the pore to release embedded make up and debris
*data on file
Deep Pore Brush Head – Our Deep Pore Brush Head is specially engineered with a dual-directional oscillation movement that creates fluid forces that flex and flush your pores to thoroughly loosen trapped dirt, oil and debris to minimize the appearance of pores.
- Three sets of dual inner rings oscillate at over 300 movements per second
- Polished and rounded bristle tips ensure a gentle and non-abrasive experience
- Outer brush ring remains stationary to aid as a splash guard and to keep the brush head flush with skin while cleansing
- Blue and white dual-direction inner bristles flex and flush pores
Deep Pore Daily Cleanser – Our new Deep Pore Daily Cleanser is an invigorating, paraben and sulfate-free gel cleanser that is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores as it deeply cleans without stripping or drying the skin.
- An invigorating, foaming gel cleanser contains a powerful blend of pore refining ingredients to remove impurities and excess sebum, without drying or irritating the skin
- Non-stripping, sulfate and paraben-free formula
- Safe and gentle enough for twice daily use
Detoxifying Clay Mask – Deep Cleansing weekly treatment decongests, detoxifies and purifies pores for noticeably smoother, softer looking skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a smoother skin texture with refined pores
- Kaolin Clay and Bentonite are both natural earth clays that gently draw out impurities, absorb oil and reduce shine to rid the pores of harmful, pore-clogging toxins
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients, aloe and chamomile, help soothe, protect and soften the skin
What is your favorite feature in our new collection?
Spring is here, which means whittling down our wardrobes and waistlines.
Luckily, with longer days and warmer weather, getting back into the swing of exercise may be easier than you think. Just because you are committed to an exercise program does not mean that you can’t have fun while you do it!
There are lots of great ways to get moving and keep motivated this time of year, and here are just a few creative outdoor activities to help you take advantage of the warming spring weather:
Saunter down a trail – The best way to get exercise this spring and enjoy everything in bloom is to go on a hike. Find a new park or trail in the area where you can get some peace of mind while getting your body in tip top shape.
Get on the court – Challenge friends or family to a game of tennis or basketball; both are great sports to play outside on those warm spring days! You’ll have fun spending time out in some sun and getting a cardio workout at the same time.
Explore your surroundings – What better way to get to know your neighborhood or explore a new place than on foot? Grab a friend and set out to reach a new destination while catching up on the latest news and events. Improving your circulation through regular walking can improve immune function, as well as your metabolism and health in general.
Bicycling – Taking a bike ride is another excellent way to get some exercise while having a great time! Make a date out of it and bring some snacks for a picnic in the park to enjoy once you’ve reached your destination.
Make a splash – Just because the water is not warm enough for swimming, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy other water sports. Give paddle boarding or kayaking a try this spring – both give you a great workout whether you enjoy a leisurely trip across a lake or an adrenaline pumping whitewater adventure.
What activities are you looking forward to this season?
Looking for the secret to healthier hair and glowing skin? Look no further, we’ve found a superfood that is sure to satisfy your appetite and keep you looking great.
Besides being rich in protein and vitamin D, the Omega-3 fatty acids found in this tasty cold-water fish are the key to long, healthy “lox” and a glowing complexion.
Here are just a few benefits of eating salmon:
- Younger looking skin – Salmon is one of the best sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, which keep your skin supple, moisturized, and blemish free. They lock moisture into skin cells, encouraging the production of strong collagen and elastin fibers, which contribute to more youthful looking skin.
- Sun protection – The combination of salmon’s essential fatty acids and selenium will protect your skin from UV damage and premature aging. Therefore, consider treating yourself to this tasty fish if you’re thinking of heading out into the sun.
- Healthy hair – Loaded with protein and fish oil, salmon provides nourishment to hair follicles, promoting healthy and lustrous hair. The combination of high selenium content and vitamins B5 and B12 encourages hair growth and ensures that your hair shines.
- Weight loss - The Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and selenium, together help to increase the body’s metabolism by facilitating the absorption of sugar and therefore lowering the blood sugar levels. Delicious and slimming – yes please!
- Bone strength – The vitamin D in salmon keeps your bones and teeth strong and healthy.
- Cardiovascular health – While the Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce cholesterol and strengthen cardiac muscles, the essential amino acids repair damage to cardiovascular tissues. Together, they help control high blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels, overall considerably reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Muscle and tissue development – Proteins, amino acids, and selenium are essential components of muscle and tissue building, making salmon the perfect addition to your diet if you’re looking to tone and strengthen your body.
- Improved Eye Health – The Omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids found in salmon help improve eye health and prevent macular degeneration, dryness, and fatigue of the eyes. Pair these results with our Opal and Anti-Aging Sea Serum to get the noticeably firmer skin around your eyes to really show them off.
Salmon’s health benefits are too great to ignore, so if you want gorgeous skin, lustrous hair, and a slimmer figure, consider incorporating salmon into your diet. Try it baked, broiled, grilled, or sashimi style to get on your way to a healthier you.
Exfoliation is a great step toward achieving beautiful and radiant skin. It speeds up the cell turnover process, giving you a fresh and radiant glow, and a smoother and younger appearance. But should you use an exfoliation product with your Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System?
Clarisonic systems provide a deep level of cleansing that is more effective than manual face washing and gentle enough to use twice a day. While a side effect of deep cleansing is mild exfoliation, Clarisonic is gentle and can be used in conjunction with exfoliation treatments.
Dr. Robb provides more details in the video below, part of our Ask Dr. Robb video series:
For gentle exfoliation, Dr. Robb recommends using facial scrubs with round spheres with your Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System. Scrubs with odd-shaped particles, like pointed pieces of shells, sand or grit, can be too rough on your skin. Dr. Robb uses an exfoliating scrub with his Clarisonic once a week, then cleanses all other days using a regular face wash.
Your skin should feel soft and smooth after cleansing, not tight, dry, or itchy. Please test new products carefully to avoid over-stressing your skin.
The Clarisonic Opal was the Perfect Pick-Me-Up at Fashion Week!
The hustle and bustle of Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week can often take a toll on a model’s skin. Thankfully the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System was present to help them get runway ready.
In order to revive tired eyes and relieve skin, the models backstage at the Cynthia Rowley Fall 2013 show received Clarisonic Opal treatments from makeup artist Romy Soleimani and skincare treatments from Joanna Vargas on February 10, 2013. The backstage area, sponsored by Beauty.com, was a true treat for all models.
Clarisonic Takes Center Stage, Backstage!
Models, stylists, makeup artists, editors and bloggers all took a moment to learn about Clarisonic while backstage at Cynthia Rowley. Editors from Makeup.com, Teen Vogue, NYLON and more were able to view the Clarisonic product line and receive information about the Opal Sonic Infusion System treatments that were provided to models prior to their makeup application. Everyone was delighted at how gentle the device felt against their skin and was amazed at its ability to provide an immediate improvement to the under-eye area.
Who wants to look tired on the catwalk? Thankfully, the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System came to the models’ rescue! Romy used the device to gently knead serum into the skin around the models’ under-eye areas. This sonic infusion thoroughly hydrated the models’ skin and helped combat under-eye bags. The minute long treatment was the perfect pick-me-up for those strutting under the bright lights of the runway, and was perfect for those who had been at shows since 6AM that morning.
A Perfect Canvas
Stila makeup artists were thrilled about the addition of the Opal to the backstage lineup. A quick sonic infusion treatment by Romy provided them with the perfect canvas for makeup application and added hydration under their eyes. Concealers went on smoothly and evenly. The Cynthia Rowley look consisted of a matte face with a strong emphasis on dark, vampy purple lips and russet eyes.
The Final Look: Cynthia Rowley
The Cynthia Rowley Fall 2013 Collection was inspired by “Urban Romance.” A love affair with New York City was her base, but with a dark twist. Models wore “moody” makeup consisting of violets and shimmery shadows. With heavy coats of mascara and brushed-through brows, models were prepped with a gloomy yet sophisticated look.
While our products have appeared in numerous stores around the country, we’ve never had our own little corner – until now.
Come in for a free demo and get a chance to experience all the amazing benefits of Sonic Cleansing. While you’re there, be sure to check out the coolest new cat in town – our new Mia 2 in Pink Leopard (available exclusively at Dillard’s).
Dillard’s is also currently offering a free dots travel bag and brush head with any purchase of $149 or more, the perfect accessory for a fashionista on the go.
We couldn’t be happier that our friends in Texas will get a chance to try out our sonic systems at these fantastic locations.
Did you try out a Clarisonic before getting it?
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, which begs the question, what will you gift your significant other?
Finding the right gift for your loved one can be a challenging task – you have to get something creative, thoughtful and appropriate for the amount of time you’ve been together.
Whether you are shopping for him or need a gift for her, check out our Valentine’s Day top 5 gift ideas that are sure to put a smile on your sweetheart’s face:
You guessed it, if there’s a gift that says “Valentine’s Day,” its flowers. You really can’t go wrong with a bouquet of red roses, or something more long lasting like a beautiful potted orchid.
Valentine’s Day gives you and your significant other the perfect excuse to forget about your figure and give in to the delicious temptation of chocolate. And no matter what the two of you end up doing, we think this dessert would make a wonderful addition to your romantic date. If the traditional box of truffles won’t do, consider a romantic gesture: making your partner homemade chocolate covered strawberries.
3. Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Give your significant other a Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System – her (or his!) skin will look younger, cleaner, and more radiant than ever! From blemished to dry skin, our sonic systems will improve these conditions and will leave skin feeling soft and silky. And remember, men love the Clarisonic just as much as women do. So if you want your man to get a closer shave and reduce that irritating razor burn that he grumbles about, the Clarisonic will make the perfect gift.
4. Getaway for Two
Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic getaway for just the two of you! Whisk your partner away to a nice hotel or bed and breakfast – whether it’s right next door to your home or across the ocean, separating yourself from your everyday routine can be magical.
5. Cooking class
Try something new this year and instead of just going out to dinner, take a cooking class where the two of you can create your romantic meal together while sipping wine and sharpening your cooking skills. We think your taste buds won’t be disappointed!
What will you be gifting your sweetie this Valentine’s Day?
We offer a variety of brush heads for the face: delicate, sensitive, normal, deep pore, and the super soft acne brush.
To make choosing between them a little easier, we’ve put together some information regarding different skin types and their brush head matches. They are sure to give you a glowing complexion!
- Normal skin – If your skin has an even tone and texture, and is naturally moisturized without looking too dry or oily, you were blessed with normal skin type. Normal skin is the least problematic type and is characterized by small pores. This type is best paired with our normal brush head.
- Dry skin – Dry skin can feel tight and itchy, as well as show some visible flaking. It is often delicate, easily irritated, and has a matte appearance. We recommend that you start with the sensitive brush head. If you also have rosacea or acne, try either the delicate or acne brush heads.
- Oily skin – Oily skin has a shiny appearance and is usually thicker, firmer, and less sensitive than the other skin types. Individuals with this skin type have enlarged pores and are more susceptible to recurring clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes. But not to worry, our deep pore brush head is ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores or hard to reach areas of the face, such as around the nose.
- Combination skin – Combination skin is a blend of both oily and dry skin. If you have combination skin, you’ll find that the oils are mostly concentrated on the T-zone, while the cheeks remain dry. This skin type varies quite a bit – so to determine which brush head is right for you, give our acne brush head a try. Extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultra-gentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Sensitive skin – This skin type tends to be very dry, itchy, feel tight, and can easily become inflamed or irritated by external influences. Sensitive skin can be dry, normal, or oily and is characterized by delicacy. We think our ultra-gentle delicate brush head will be perfect for your sensitive skin!
Does the brush head you’re currently using match your skin type?