Now the sonic difference transforms feet! Specifically designed to smooth, soften, and hydrate rough, dry heels and toes, the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation system is the ultimate regimen to provide at home foot care as well as professional pedicure maintenance. This innovative device is precision engineered to create beautiful, smooth, sandal-ready feet!
Get to know the newest addition to the Clarisonic family:
Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head – Thoroughly transform rough, dry heels and toes in just minutes a day for soft, supple, beautiful feet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Engineered with a mixture of long, rigid and less-rigid filaments that exfoliate and buff dry, damaged feet
- Soft orange filaments assists the migration of the Pedi-Buff to the more rigid pink filaments
- Rigid pink filaments designed to work with the Pedi-Buff to provide maximum exfoliation to slough off dry, hardened areas on the foot
- Pulsating mode to vigorously massage feet
- Oscillates at over 200 movements per second to eliminate the amount of effort required by the end user.
Pedi Smoothing Disc – Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough foot skin. The textured, aluminum disc works synergistically with sonic Pedi device to slough away rough, dry areas without damaging the health of the foot skin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Engineered using tension leveled annealed stainless steel etched to perfection creating a surface optimized for removing dead skin cells
- Smooth and soften dull rough foot skin working synergistically with the Pedi device to counteract the factors that cause dry, rough feet.
- Oscillates at over 350 movements per second to eliminate the amount of effort required by the end user.
Preset to run at 44% duty cycle
- To maximize efficacy and ensure user receives optimal results
The Pedi-Buff Sonic Foot Smoothing Treatment has a triple-kick exfoliating blend of lactic acid, apricot seed and a tri-fruit complex to dissolve away rough, dead skin and refine skin texture.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Mechanical exfoliation ingredients slough off layers of hardened, dead skin revealing soft supple feet
- Luffa fruit contain gentle rounded particles physically exfoliate hardened areas on the foot
- Apricot seed powder helps remove dull dead skin to reveal softness
Chemical exfoliation ingredients increase cell turnover to retexture skin
- Lactic Acid exfoliates skin and restores skin’s texture
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acid blend (lemon, orange, and blueberry) dissolves dead skin cells
Essential oils and botanical extracts soothe and hydrate skin
The Pedi-Boost Sonic Foot Renewing Peel Treatment is specifically designed to exfoliate and renew skin. This peel combines lactic and glycolic acid to slough and remove dead skin cells.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
10% acid combination
- Provides superior exfoliation due to glycolic acid
- Improves hydration due to lactic acid stimulating glycosaminoglycans production in epidermal and dermal levels
- Less irritating than a pure glycolic peel
- Improves collagen synthesis and remodels existing collagen
- Improves elastin fibers in dermis
- Encourages cell renewal
- Improves the appearance of skin discolorations by dispersing melanin granules more evenly in epidermis
- Increases ceramide levels in stratum corneum
- Contains the highest acid concentration allowed for home use to targets rough, dry areas, revealing smooth, supple, sandal-ready feet
Efficacious Formula with acid pH
- Free, unbuffered hydroxy acids at a low pH are designed for maximum efficacy to drive molecules into skin
- Formulated to have a pH lower than the skin’s natural acid mantle allows the active ingredients to work without irritating the skin
The Pedi-Balm Sonic Foot Softening Treatment is a non-greasy and no-slip hydrating balm. It contains a gentle blend of Shea butter, honey and apricot oil to soften, hydrate and protect feet. Dry, rough feet become smooth, supple and sandal-ready.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Humectant to draw in moisture
- Humectant attracts water aiding in hydration and moisture retention in the skin
Combination of botanicals to improve suppleness
- Almond oil and honey moisturize and soften skin
Shea Butter serves as a natural emollient
- Soothes and comforts irritated skin
Which product are you most excited to try?
CLARISONIC® MIA SONIC SKIN CLEANSING BRUSH WINS
2012 GLAMMY AWARD FOR “BEST SKIN DEVICE” IN THE BEST GADGET OR NEW PRODUCT CATEGORY
Clarisonic, the pioneer and leader in professional-caliber at-home sonic skin care technology, is thrilled to announce that its acclaimed Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush was honored with a “Glammy” in the “Best Gadget” category in the 2012 Glamour Beauty Awards.
Glamour has forever been edited for today’s contemporary American woman since its conception in 1939 and has a loyal and engaged readership. In its 8th annual year, Glamour’s beauty awards, “The Glammies,” are a tried and true collection of readers’ favorite products. Over 399,000 readers have nominated and voted on their beauty “must-haves” since the awards’ origin in 2005. Upon tallying the votes of thousands of readers, only one product is honored in each category. The 2012 winners were revealed in the magazine’s October issue.
“This is the first year that the brand has been honored with a Glamour beauty award and we are thrilled to be recognized,” says Chris Payne, Clarisonic’s VP of Marketing. “The Glamour consumer is well aware of the many skincare options on the market and we are happy that she has selected us as the device of her choice.”
The Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush has forever been adored by beauty editors, dermatologists, makeup artists and celebrities alike since its launch in 2009. The device’s travel-friendly size and affordable price point make it the perfect introduction to Clarisonic’s patented sonic technology. Oscillating at a sonic frequency of over 300 movements per second, the Mia gently massages away impurities, providing six times better cleansing than cleansing with your hands alone. Clinical results have shown reduced appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and improved skin tone. Mia is available in a rainbow of colors making it a consumer favorite. Forever versatile, all Clarisonic brush heads are interchangeable with Mia and all Clarisonic skin cleansing models.
There are many types of acne and with each type comes different courses of action. In theis week’t Ask Dr. Robb he answers who should use the Acne Clarifying Collection.
The Acne Clarifying Collection pairs the power of Clarisonic’s patented sonic technology with our Acne Cleansing Brush Head and Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser, this collection simplifies and improves the cleansing process. In one easy step that’s safe and gentle enough for use twice daily, you can remove dirt, oil and impurities more thoroughly—and begin to treat acne blemishes.
Dr. Robb says, we recommend that you don’t use the Clarisonic if you have any open wounds. It’s just not smart to put cleansers and bristles into those areas. If you have mild to moderate acne it is great to use. People that even take medicines like acne medication go ahead and use the Clarisonic to cleanse the skin. The Clarisonic is very gentle and shouldn’t cause you any trouble. But always check with your skin care professional if you are taking any kind of medication for acne.
We all know the many benefits of Sonic Cleansing, such as the removal of up to 2x more dirt than manual cleansing alone. Why should our face be the only ones to reap the Sonic benefits? Dr. Robb tells us whether we can use the Clarisonic Mia on places other than our face. Sonic cleansing better prepares your skin for skin care products. Compared to manual cleansing, using the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System allows for up to 61% better absorption of Vitamin C. This better absorption allows creams, serums, moisturizers, even self-tanners to work their best! Some fans use a Normal Brush Head with their Mia on their body; others choose to use the same brush head after facial cleansing. Do you use your Clarisonic system on your body?
Dr. Robb says, the original Clarisonic was designed to be used all over the body. We now have the Clarisonic PLUS and PRO that can be used specifically on the face and body. The Clarisonic Mia can be used in other places. Women love to use the Mia on their next after cleansing their face. It’s great for also using on your hands.
Who knew something so powerful could be so gentle? With the sonic micro-massage motion, the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System feels more like a treat than a treatment. Unlike many skin treatments that use harsh chemicals or rely on friction to remove impurities, the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System is gentle enough to use twice a day – even on sensitive skin.
Because not all skin is the same, neither are our brush heads. Made from DuPont Tynex Supersoft filaments, the soft bristle material is designed specifically for use in nail, mascara and other cosmetic brushes and is antibacterial. Clarisonic Brush Heads are made to accommodate a range of skin types – normal, sensitive and delicate – as well as specific functions – Deep Pore and Body.
Enter our Evolution of Skin Care Mia Giveaway by telling us what brush head type you prefer to use with your Clarisonic and why?