She chatted holiday trends and shared some tips for a healthy, stylish holiday season.
We pulled out some of our favorite tweets to share with you:
Here are the topics we discussed along with some of your great responses:
Q1: What are your tips to stay cozy but fashionable in the winter?
- @Gucchie23: “I love the over sized sweaters with leggings. fashionable and comfortable.”
- @labyo2do2do: “Layering clothes, wearing skinny jeans & knee high boots, scarf too.”
- @jeevonkay: “comfortable boots and infinity scarf.”
Q2: What are you looking for in your dream holiday party look?
- @MichellePhan: “Lace! I love how lace gives your entire look a romantic classy touch.”
- @MardelD03: “Shimmer and glow!”
- @amyl12: “A flattering style, probably navy blue, and some sequin and sheer material.”
Q3: What beauty products must you have in your purse during the winter?
- @kygurl62689: “Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Lip Balm and a moisturizing lotion/hand cream.”
- @etfani: “Red Plump lipstick.”
- @amyl12: “A really good lip balm and hand lotion, also some loose face powder.”
Q4: What are you asking Santa for this year?
- @LSAS1: “For a healthy and happy family. We are blessed.”
- @mcgraw14me: “Would love to have some new jeans, boots and a @Clarisonic Mia!!”
- @MardelD03: “Patience and makeup!”
Q5: What is the best gift you’ve ever given or received?
- @momUNblogger: “Best gift I ever received was my barbie corvette back when I was little. It was so, so exciting.”
- @PaulinaChills: “A pair of diamond earrings I wear them all the time.”
- @idontlooksick: “Engagement ring designed by my husband w/ stone from his great-grandparents. he gave it 2me 1 yr ago yesterday.”
With 198 participants, a twitter reach of over 27 million people, and trending nationwide, this was our best #SonicChat yet. Join us on January 22 to try and make the next one even better!
Move aside little black dress, silver is taking over this winter season. Whether you are going to a holiday party or prepping for New Years Eve, the little silver dress is becoming the go-to item for all your festivities. From Katy Perry at the Grammy Nominations Concert to Carla Gugino at a recent movie premiere, silver dresses are giving these stars that snowflake glow. Of course the look doesn’t have to be as full-blown as these celebs but the wide variety of sparkle to shine in silver dresses combined with a plethora of colors to accessorize the dress will surely give you a lot to work with.
Will you part with the classic LBD this season and move on over to the little silver dress?