We love our fans and want everyone to get the chance to give our sonic systems a try.
The Clarisonic is currently available from authorized retailers in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
To make things easier on our international customers, we put together a breakdown of shopping options based on your location.
Clarisonic is now available for purchase in Australia at MYER, Adore Beauty, Facial Company, Bella Hart, Skinology, and David Jones. You can reach out to these retailers directly with your customer service questions.
The Clarisonic is available for purchase in China at Sephora.cn.
You can purchase the Clarisonic at Sephora.it.
You can purchase the Clarisonic at Sephora in Malaysia.
You can purchase our systems at Sephora in Mexico.
Clarisonic is available at Sephora in Singapore.
Clarisonic is now available for purchase at the official UK Clarisonic website, as well as at the following authorized retailers:
Have questions about our warranty and return information? Check out our posts on How Can I Tell If I’m Covered Under Clarisonic’s Warranty? and Help! My Clarisonic Stopped Working.
Photo licensed through Shutterstock
We love chatting skincare and beauty in our bi-weekly #SonicChat, a one-hour tweet chat that includes tips, special guests, and prizes!
- How do you stay healthy during the holidays?
- What are some of your favorite skin and body products to give and receive during the holidays?
- Do you have any special holiday looks planned? Fancy new dress, metallic eye shadow, pink Christmas tree?
- What are your favorite holiday traditions/plans?
- How are you giving back this holiday season?
- What does an ideal holiday party look like to you?
We pulled out some of our favorite tweets to share with you. They got us in the holiday spirit, and we hope they do the same for you:
With 154 participants, a twitter reach of over 11 million people, and trending nationwide, we were certainly busy!
We will be at it again on Tuesday, December 11th at 11am PDT. Join us!
Photo by Ellen Moran via GettyImages
At Clarisonic we believe very strongly in product quality. Unfortunately, as with all electrical gadgets, technical failures occasionally occur.
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your Clarisonic system, so if you need to return or exchange it, here is a quick overview of our warranty information.
First off, check if your system is still covered under warranty:
If you purchased your Clarisonic System in the United States from an authorized retailer AND:
A) Currently reside in the United States - the warranty is valid. Contact our Sonic Service team to resolve the issue with your system: 1.888.525.2747. A new or repaired Clarisonic can be shipped directly to your home.
B) Currently reside outside of the United States – the warranty is valid but we are unable to ship the replacement device internationally. You can have us ship your Clarisonic to a friend or family member living in the United States and then have them ship it to your current residence.
If you purchased your Clarisonic system outside of the United States or from an unauthorized retailer:
Clarisonic does not permit the return of or offer refunds on devices purchased from an unauthorized distributor or a distributor outside of the United States. We ask you to contact the distributor directly to discuss their return policy.
For more information on our warranty, please visit our website or the Help! My Clarisonic Stopped Working blog post. And make sure to check out our Charging Your Clarisonic: Q&A blog post to learn more about properly charging your sonic cleansing device.
The holiday season is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start selecting the perfect gifts for all your special someones. To help make the holiday gifting a bit less stressful this year, we’re offering a number of our favorite Holiday Limited Edition Gift Sets, sure to put a smile on the faces of everyone on your list!
With so many choices, it may be hard to pick the right gift set for you and your loved ones, but don’t worry, we’ve put together a guide for choosing the perfect Gift Set:
Holiday PLUS Set – If you are looking to achieve an all-over clean, this collection is for you. The Clarisonic PLUS has three speeds gentle enough for cleansing the face, yet effective for the rest of the body – leaving you with more absorbent skin. The Holiday PLUS set is filled with deluxe essentials including our popular PLUS system with Body Brush Head and Refining Skin Polish.
Holiday Mia Set - Our smallest Sonic Skin Cleansing System, the one-button, one-speed Clarisonic Mia would make an excellent starter kit for someone with an active lifestyle – offering beautiful skin at home or on-the-go.
Most Beautiful Mom – Make mom happy this holiday season with this anti-aging Opal Sonic Infusion System gift set – the palm-sized device and Anti-Aging formula are specifically designed to help build skin’s resilience over time and prevent future damage around the eyes – with an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Modern Sophistication – The new Clarisonic Aria infuses sonic cleansing with a perfect blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, intuitive, this brush would be a great fit with virtually any personality. With three speeds, a T-timer and a compact charging system – Aria is the most advanced collection yet.
Young and Fun – If you’re looking to add a little color to your skincare routine, this Limited Edition PLUS Whimsy gift set would be perfect for you. With all the wonderful features of the PLUS, and a playful, bright design, you’re sure to add some extra cheer to your holidays. This Limited Edition Gift Set includes a Body Brush Head as well as a complimentary gift of a Sensitive Brush Head and travel bag with purchase.
Your Special Guy – Men love tools – so why not surprise him with the most talked about skin care tool on the market? The Carbon Fiber Clarisonic Mia comes with a Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head and will give him cleaner, healthier, younger looking skin, not to mention a much closer shave!
Acne Clarifying Collection – If your fight against acne seems like a never-ending quest, then our Acne Clarifying Collection is for you. Pairing the power of the Clarisonic Mia with our Acne Cleansing Brush Head and Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser, this collection helps reduce and prevent blemishes while simplifying your cleansing routine.
Which Holiday Limited Edition Gift Set is your favorite?
Let’s face it, we all have sugar cravings every once in a while – especially around the holidays, where delicious cookies and pies are teasing us on every corner!
If the promise of a slimmer waistline hasn’t curbed your sweet tooth, maybe the desire for smoother, younger looking skin will.
Recent findings suggest that a diet high in sugar can contribute to acne and accelerate skin aging. At blame is a natural process that’s known as glycation – a process through which sugar molecules enter your bloodstream and attach to proteins to form harmful new molecules known as advanced glycation endproducts (AGEs), which cause protein fibers such as collagen and elastin (fibers that keep skin firm and elastic) to become stiff and malformed.
The average American consumes nearly 89 grams of sugar per day. That’s more than four times the recommended amount for women (20 grams) and more than twice the recommended amount for men (36 grams). This tells us that there is certainly some room for improvement in our daily sugar intake levels.
While fruits contain varying amounts of sugar, they still offer numerous health benefits in terms of high vitamin and nutrient content – therefore making them a great option if you are craving something sweet.
What is concerning is that many of our other “go-to” foods may contain added sugars and we may not even know it. Food companies list sugar under aliases like dextrose, barley malt, corn syrup, fruit juice concentrate, maltose, maple syrup, molasses, fructose, and high-fructose corn syrup in an effort to hide the large amounts of sugars they contain. Therefore simply by cutting down on their consumption you can significantly reduce your sugar intake and be on the way to a healthier you!
An additional source of excess sugars is in what we are drinking – fruit juices, sodas and alcohol are also sugar-loaded culprits. Cutting down on these and occasionally substituting them for water is sure to help you get to your ideal weight and keep your skin looking smooth and youthful.
The good news about sugar-damaged skin: It’s never too late to turn back the clock. It may be tough to quit sugar cold turkey, so start by eliminating or reducing your intake of candy and chocolate. Be sure to continue to cut out additional sugary foods until you have reached your desired daily sugar intake.
Photo licensed through Creative Commons by INeedCoffee / CoffeeHero
We all have those rarely used beauty products we aren’t quite ready to throw out. What we may not take into consideration is that beauty products do go bad. At best, they stop performing as well as they used to and at worst, they can cause irritation or even infection.
The expiration clock starts as soon as you open each product – allowing for air and bacteria to come in contact with the formula, causing certain ingredients to oxidize and degrade. There are usually signs of when a beauty product has taken a turn for the worst— an unpleasant odor, change in color, texture or consistency, or a separation of components within a product.
You know your beauty products won’t last forever, so be sure to reference this guide when deciding whether a certain product is still safe to use:
- Body lotions, shower gel, and shampoo: These products generally last about two years, unless they contain specialized ingredients to fight dandruff, acne or other conditions.
- Sunscreens: The active ingredients in sunscreen lose their potency after two to three years. Check the package for an expiration date as some brands print it directly on the package.
- Clarisonic replacement brush heads: For best results, replace your brush head every 3 to 4 months to prevent bacteria buildup. Buy more and save with our brush head twin packs offer.
- Face creams and acne treatments: These products last up to a year as they contain antioxidants that are easily oxidized, so keep an eye out for any changes in color. Be sure to follow the expiration date if available.
- Perfumes: Fragrances usually last about 2 years – they can be adversely affected by light and heat, so if you’re looking to get more mileage out of your perfume, resist the temptation to display a pretty bottle on your vanity and instead keep it in a cool, dark place.
- Nail polish: Polish tends to only last about a year as it is particularly sensitive to heat and humidity. If you notice your nail polish turning clumpy or stringy, it’s time to toss it out.
- Deodorant: For deodorants, a general rule of thumb is that it expires about 1 to 2 years after opening, while antiperspirants will typically have an expiry date printed on the package.
- Foundation: Check the ingredients on your foundation: A water-based foundation will last up to 12 months, oil-based will last up to 18 months. Be sure to wash your make-up brushes at least once every three months to reduce a buildup of bacteria.
- Mascara and liquid eyeliner: These products last three to four months. Make sure you’re diligent about replacing these items to prevent contamination and infections.
- Eye and lip pencils: These can usually last 3 to 5 years. Sharpen them before each use in order to preserve them and keep them clean.
- Lipstick: Lipstick is good for 1 to 2 years. When expires it tends to gather bacteria in the form of beads of oil on the surface of the lipstick itself as well as have unpleasant taste and odor.
Let’s face it, we all have some beauty products that have been sitting around for a while. Whatever the reason may be, if you’re not sure if it’s good any longer just throw out the old and bring in the new.
Photo licensed through Creative Commons by Mubina H.
If you love fruit that’s both delicious and good for you – you’re in for a treat!
The pitaya, also known as the dragon fruit, is not only an amazing ingredient for general health, but also does wonders for your skin – which is why it is one of our favorite natural beauty secrets.
This fruit keeps popping up as key ingredient in numerous beauty products and nutritional supplements for its richness in fiber, antioxidants and natural oils.
Here are just a few of the ways the pitaya can benefit your skin and body:
- Fights aging – The pitaya is a rich source of antioxidants and helps to fight free radicals in the body. Decreasing the number of free radicals slows down the aging process, leaving you with younger-looking skin.
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals – Full of vitamin C and B as well as minerals like calcium, phosphorus, and iron, this fruit helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Great source of fiber – The pitaya is well known for its cleansing properties of the digestive system, and we all know that having a healthy digestive system can do wonders for your skin and overall health.
- Weight management – Because the pitaya is low in calories and rich source of fiber, it helps to give the sensation of being full without adding extra pounds.
- Healthy heart – Not only does this fruit help reduce bad cholesterol while improving good cholesterol levels, it is also full of mono-saturated fats, which ensure the cardiovascular system is in tip-top shape.
- Improves eyesight – Pitaya contains carotene which helps in maintaining and improving eyesight.
Tasty and full of health benefits, pitaya is generally cut in half and eaten raw (including the seeds) using a spoon. You can add a little tang by squeezing a few drops of lemon directly onto the fruit. It would make a great dessert addition or blended with other tropical fruits in a smoothie.
We’ll be providing continuing coverage of additional natural ingredients that can have a beneficial impact on your body in future blog posts, so keep an eye out and be sure to check out our previous posts on Natural Beauty Secrets: Coconut Oil, Avocado, and Kale.
Photo licensed through Creative Commons by Olivier H.
In order to make sure that our fans have all the necessary information on how to properly charge their Clarisonic, we compiled a list of customer questions along with their answers:
How do I know when the Clarisonic needs to be recharged?
Sonic Cleansing Brushes: When the charge is low, the brush handle will beep immediately following the brushing cycle to alert you to place it in the cradle for charging.
Opal: When the system battery needs to be charged, the LED flashes and the Infuser pulses progressively from 1 to 5 times after the run cycle, beginning when the unit has 5 minutes of charge remaining (1 pulse), and again at the end of each use until the battery requires additional charge for continued use (5 pulses).
How long does a full battery charge last? How long does it take to charge?
Sonic Cleansing Brushes: Allow 18 hours for a full charge. A full battery charge lasts for 20 minutes of use, which is approximately 20 days when used once daily.
Opal: Allow 24 hours for a full charge. A full battery charge lasts for 45 minutes of use, which is approximately 45 days when used once a day around each eye or 21 days when used twice a day.
Refer to the comparison chart for a detailed description of charging intervals.
How do I change the battery on my Clarisonic?
The battery cannot be changed on any of our units. The life span of the units ranges from at least 2 years to up to 5 or more. If your Clarisonic device is not holding charge, try plugging it into a different outlet to reset the unit. Be sure to contact customer service to check whether your device is still covered under warranty.
Can the chargers for various Clarisonic models be used interchangeably?
Will the Mia charger work with international power?
Yes, the pLink charger included with the Mia is compatible with 100-240 Volts AC; 50/60 Hz. This allows it to be used worldwide with the appropriate country adapter.
The guide tells you to charge for 24 hours before use. What happens if it becomes disconnected after only a few hours? Will it still hold a charge?
Yes, just recharge it until the lights are solid green.
Where can I purchase a replacement charger for my Clarisonic?
You can call our customer service at 888-525-2747 to help purchase a new charger for your Clarisonic device.
Where is the LED light and how can you tell if the Clarisonic is fully charged?
The LED light is located on the back of the handle in the center of the brush. It will be flashing continuously until it is charged at which point it will become a solid light.
My Clarisonic Mia feels very warm for the first 10-15 seconds. Is that normal?
Yes, the Clarisonic does heat up when on the charger. It will feel warm to the touch but should not be uncomfortable.
Should I keep my Clarisonic on the charging cradle after each use or only charge it when it loses its charge?
We recommend always keeping your Clarisonic device on the charger when it’s not in use.
I recently have had problems with my Clarisonic starting and stopping on its own.
Sounds like some of the Clarisonic technology is malfunctioning. As with most electrical gadgets, a technical failure can be possible. Therefore, we are standing by to get your issue resolved and your system back up and running. We offer warranties on the systems in the event that something might happen, take a look at our blog post on what to do When Your Clarisonic Stops Working.