Tag: red-wine nails
- At the top of the list, an A-List Scent – choose scents with hints of jasmine and raspberry.
- Next up Intense Eyes – use the dark shades for lining and light ones in the creases. Read the full article on Cosmopolitan to learn how to create the perfect smoky eye.
- Cherry Lipstick – A “kiss me” color in a creamy stain form that won’t wear off.
- A Foxy Flush – find a shade that fits your skin tone and will give you a natural flushed
- Wine-Tinted Nails – bold plum and red shades deliver beauty to tips and toes
- Metallic Liners – bring “bling” to your lids with shimmery pencils to give you instant edge before a night on the town
- And finally, Sheer Gloss – keep your lips looking gorgeous with a dash of color
Any other beauty must-have you’d like us to add to the list? We’d love to hear your suggestions.