On Sunday night prior to the Rabbit Hole screening at AFI Fest 2010, Clarisonic hosted a pre-screening party in the Audi Sky Lounge at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. During this time Clarisonic special guests got to mix and mingle and celebrate the Clarisonic and Look Good…Feel Better partnership.
Clarisonic took a moment out of the party to present Look Good…Feel Better with a check for $30,000. The total amount to date collected from the “like” campaign on Facebook.
Left: Clarisonic team member Lou Yaseen opens the presentation.
Above: Clarisonic team members present a check to Louanne Roark from Personal Care Products Council Foundation. Look Good…Feel Better is a signature program of the Personal Care Products Council.
The program ended with Jack Gallagher, Clarisonic president, presenting an amazing $500,000 check to Louanne Roark, executive director of Look Good…Feel Better. These funds were raised from sales of Clarisonic PINK products and the Limited Edition Hope Mia.
Look Good…Feel Better will use these funds in a number of ways:
– To serve 50,000 women across the country each year through 1,800 host facilities offering 7,500 group workshops – the most popular program format.
– To offer the women’s program in Spanish to reach the Hispanic audience and eliminate any language barrier to women who need the service
– To serve men with cancer through on-line information and materials
– Teens with cancer are served by the LGFB for Teens program available at 18 sites, as well as online through the 2bMe.org web site
– LGFB has served approximately 600,000 women in the U.S. since the program began in 1989
– LGFB is also available in 19 countries, on six continents. Globally more than 825,000 women have been served since 1989
We cannot say enough about the fabulous work that Look Good…Feel Better is doing to serve women with cancer. It is a great honor to be able to help support such an amazing program.
Stay tuned for more exciting Look Good…Feel Better and Clarisonic updates!