Now that you’ve seen the benefits of our sonic cleansing systems — softer, smoother skin — you’ll want to experience the beauty of sonic technology for dramatically refreshed, rejuvenated eyes. The Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System uses proven sonic technology to apply eye serum better than manual application. In just one minute Opal provides more than 7500 gentle micro-massages to instantly hydrate, smooth and brighten the eyes.
We invite you to experience the Opal in action. Find an Opal retail location near you.
Sonic Infusion benefits include:
- Breakthrough sonic delivery system for eye serum that’s superior to manual application
- Opal’s sonic micro-massage immediately hydrates, leaving skin feeling refreshed and energized
- After two weeks eyes appear brighter and skin is firmer with a noticeable improvement in elasticity
- After eight weeks eyes look younger and smoother. Fine lines, under-eye puffiness and dark circles are visibly reduced.
- Benefits improve with continued use
- Opal seamlessly integrates into your eye care ritual. Layer with your favorite eye product after infusion if desired.
About the Anti-Aging Sea Serum:
Robb Akridge, PhD, optimized the Anti-Aging Sea Serum for the dynamics of sonic infusion. Using his immunology expertise to promote skin health, he employed a multi-layered approach using marine extracts and botanicals to hydrate, firm, tighten and protect. Our serum is gentle enough for daily use and is paraben free.
You can now recycle your empty Opal Dispenser caps. Learn more.
Already using the Clarisonic Opal? Want to share the love? Submit a review today.
Thank you to everyone who came out to help us celebrate: Sonic Chatter
Prominent bloggers from around the Seattle area joined us at Spa Scotta for an evening of celebration and pampering. Attendees were treated to mini-manicures, 15-minute massages, and chances to experience the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System and Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing System.
ABOVE: The fabulous Jackie Du showing off the Opal.
Guests were invited to experience the Opal Sonic Infusion System and learn more about other Clarisonic products from our resident expert!
ABOVE: Attendees that signed up were treated to a CND Shellac manicure.
The rest of the night was spent socializing and celebrating together.
ABOVE: Some of the fabulous Seattle bloggers posing with the Clarisonic Opal and Clarisonic PLUS.
Thank you to everyone who came out to help us celebrate. Thank you also to Clarisonic’s Jackie Du and the team at Spa Scotta for making this event possible.
We look forward to “chatting” with you all again soon. Cheers!