It’s that time of year again when we get to celebrate all the amazing women who brought us into the world – our moms! Now is the time to start thinking about what you’re going to do for your mom on her special day.
Mother’s day is the perfect excuse to show your mom just how much she means to you. After all, some of your best memories were created with her right there by your side.
We are grateful to have met so many wonderful mothers on our journey to create the Clarisonic facial cleansing system.
Mothers have a special place in our heart and this year we want to pay tribute to mothers everywhere with our Beautiful Mom Stories giveaway.
Here is how to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a Clarisonic Cleansing System with a personalized message to your mom:
Submit your favorite story about mom on our website, and then tell us the engraved personalized message you would like to appear on the handle (up to 18 characters) following your story. The giveaway starts April 10th, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PST May 9, 2013. Remember to tell your friends and family so they can enter, too. One lucky winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter each week!
Good luck and have a wonderful Mother’s day celebration!
*Giveaway open to US residents only.
She kissed your owies when you were a child and dried your tears when your heart broke for the first time. She told you how smart and beautiful you were when you felt the opposite, and encouraged you to go after all of your passions—whether you wanted to be a ballet dancer or a doctor. No one knows you better than your mom, and you wouldn’t be the person you are today without her.
After all these years it’s still a challenge to think of the perfect gift for her, but when it comes to showing your appreciation, it really is the thought that counts. Here are a few simple Mother’s Day gift ideas to help you do just that:
- Fresh flowers are the classic Mother’s Day gift. Make your bouquet unique by hand selecting each flower yourself. Choosing the colors, scents, and varieties she likes best will make this traditional gift even more thoughtful.
- Who doesn’t love a day at the spa? Treat mom to a hot stone massage, a mani-pedi, or a facial—many specialty spas actually include a Clarisonic cleansing as part of their treatment now.
- Give her a brand new Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System with Anti-Aging Sea Serum, so she can have the spa treatment at home whenever she wants. She’ll feel refreshed and energized with skin that looks brighter, younger, and more beautiful than ever.
- Spend an afternoon together. One of the best gifts you can give a loved one is your time, so take mom wine tasting at a local vineyard or offer to help her out in the garden for a few hours.
- What’s the one thing your mom has always wanted to learn to do, but never found time for? Making pottery? Figuring out what it takes to bake a soufflé? Find a local class where she can do just that. If she’s nervous, offer to take the class with her!
- Potted indoor plants are a lovely, longer-lasting alternative to fresh flowers. If your mom likes to cook, pick out a few potted herbs (rosemary and basil are great options) to put on her kitchen windowsill. If not, try a succulent or two. They come in all kinds of charming varieties and are easy to take care of.
- Find an old photo of the two of you and put it in a nice frame. Set it by her bed when she isn’t looking so she’ll be surprised to find it in the morning. Who wouldn’t love to wake up to that?
What other great Mother’s Day gift ideas do you have? Share them in the comments!
We are grateful that we have come to know so many wonderful mothers through a facial cleansing system. Many days we look at mothers as friends and professionals, but today we stop to remember their nurturing side. Mothers have a special place in our heart and Sunday we pay tribute to mothers everywhere. Have a happy Mother’s Day from Clarisonic!
Your mother is always with you…
She’s the whisper of the leaves
as you walk down the street.
She’s the smell of bleach
in your freshly laundered socks.
She’s the cool hand on your brow
when you’re not well.
Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She’s crystallized in every tear drop.
She’s the place you came from,
your first home…
She’s the map you follow
with every step that you take.
She’s your first love
and your first heart break…
and nothing on earth can separate you.
Not time, Not space…
Not even death…
will ever separate you
from your mother…
You carry her inside of you…