Spring is just around the corner and creating a dewy look can be tricky. This look is perfect for the upcoming season, synonymous with freshness and renewal. To master a dewy look without appearing too shiny or shimmery, you might want to keep these tips in mind.
1. Use a moisturizer with a light sheen to it.
2. Try an illuminating face primer or highlighter. Your goal here is pearly, not shimmery.
3. Use a sheer foundation so the illuminating face primer or highlighter can show through, mimicking your skin’s glow.
4. Finish your makeup with a translucent finishing powder or a vitamin and mineral infused spray.
5. Eat your Omega-3 fatty acid and anti-oxidants. This nutrient can be found in salmon, nuts and even certain eggs. With plenty of Omega-3s, your skin will look more radiant.
Of course, using your Clarisonic will provide the perfect base to achieve that dewy skin look this Spring.
When you take a break from work to go on vacation make sure you don’t neglect your skin while you are gone. Packing these two essentials will help make your vacation better and take some of the stress out of coming home.
1. Your favorite moisturizer
Dry skin may make your entire vacation more on edge. But a little lotion applied generously can make you feel a lot better whether your vacation was in a hot or a cold place it will always make your day!
2. Sun screen, sun screen, sun screen.
We can’t say it enough! At least SPF 30 is necessary for keeping your skin protected from harmful effects over time. Be sure to apply it half an hour before you plan to go out into the sun.
You may not notice it right away but your skin will thank you in the long run!
What are two items you can’t travel without? We’d love to hear your thoughts. Share with us!