We offer a variety of brush heads for the face: delicate, sensitive, normal, deep pore, and the super soft acne brush.
To make choosing between them a little easier, we’ve put together some information regarding different skin types and their brush head matches. They are sure to give you a glowing complexion!
- Normal skin – If your skin has an even tone and texture, and is naturally moisturized without looking too dry or oily, you were blessed with normal skin type. Normal skin is the least problematic type and is characterized by small pores. This type is best paired with our normal brush head.
- Dry skin – Dry skin can feel tight and itchy, as well as show some visible flaking. It is often delicate, easily irritated, and has a matte appearance. We recommend that you start with the sensitive brush head. If you also have rosacea or acne, try either the delicate or acne brush heads.
- Oily skin – Oily skin has a shiny appearance and is usually thicker, firmer, and less sensitive than the other skin types. Individuals with this skin type have enlarged pores and are more susceptible to recurring clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes. But not to worry, our deep pore brush head is ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores or hard to reach areas of the face, such as around the nose.
- Combination skin – Combination skin is a blend of both oily and dry skin. If you have combination skin, you’ll find that the oils are mostly concentrated on the T-zone, while the cheeks remain dry. This skin type varies quite a bit – so to determine which brush head is right for you, give our acne brush head a try. Extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultra-gentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Sensitive skin – This skin type tends to be very dry, itchy, feel tight, and can easily become inflamed or irritated by external influences. Sensitive skin can be dry, normal, or oily and is characterized by delicacy. We think our ultra-gentle delicate brush head will be perfect for your sensitive skin!
Does the brush head you’re currently using match your skin type?