Dads are notoriously hard to shop for. Not necessarily because it’s hard to pin down their interests, but because they have a knack for responding to every request for a gift list with: “Oh I’m fine. I don’t need anything.” It’s a line that probably never fails to make you smile, but it sure doesn’t make gift giving any easier.
Since dad hardly ever buys himself anything (and he definitely doesn’t ask for it), think carefully about what he owns that could use refreshing or replacing. Find a way to shave a few minutes off his daily routine so he has more time for fun. Think about that thing he always used to do but hasn’t done in a while. Make it something he’ll use and enjoy, not just another tie.
Here are our suggestions for gifts your dad is sure to love. If you enjoyed our 7 Simple Mother’s Day Gift Ideas, you’ll definitely like these too.
- Kitchen tools—whether he’s an everyday chef or a master griller, he’s sure to appreciate a new set of pots and pans or quality knives. If he likes to experiment in the kitchen, go with something more fun and creative, like a pasta-maker or a cheese-making kit.
- A Graphite Gray Clarisonic Cleansing System –for cleaner skin and a cleaner shave. Our Graphite Gray Classic was developed with men in mind and comes with our Normal Brush Head, which has shorter bristles that work well on men’s tougher, oilier skin. It’s a great way to prep for shaving and will make sure he gets a closer and more comfortable shave. If you’re planning to get one for your dad for Father’s Day, order it before June 11th and we’ll send a complimentary Deep Pore Brush Head along with it!
- A day at the ballpark –spend an afternoon cheering his favorite team on with him in the stands. When’s the last time you had a ballpark hotdog anyway?
- Time outdoors —if your dad is the outdoorsy type, get outside and go on a hike with him. Or take a look at his camping gear and see if anything could use a replacement. That tent he bought ten years ago won’t last forever.
- Magazine subscriptions—there’s a magazine for every interest—whether it’s photography, fly fishing, or travel—so sign him up for one and help him take his hobbies to the next level.
What other useful gift ideas have you thought of? Do you or any men you know already use the Classic Cleansing System? Leave a comment to tell us about it!
Image by Roberto Ventre on Flickr
Father’s day is right around the corner! What better way to celebrate your dad on Father’s day then to shower him with gifts. Here are a few great suggestions that we have come up with at Clarisonic to show your appreciation this Father’s Day.
1. Charcoal Gray Clarisonic Classic
Men love the Clarisonic just as much as women do. Want dad to get a closer shave, and reduce that irritating razor burn that he grumbles about? The Clarisonic Classic has proven to do just that. It comes in a great “guy” color too, Charcoal Gray!
2. Men’s Shaving Kit
Since we are all about having great skin, grab dad a men’s shaving kit for Dad’s Day! Packed with all of the great tools to keep his scruff in check, clean his face, and keep his skin feeling smooth, it is a great gift to show your appreciation.
3. Men’s Magazine Subscription
Grab dad a men’s lifestyle magazine subscription for Father’s Day. Not only will he gain useful and insightful tips but, it is the type of gift that keeps on giving every month for a year.
4. Espresso Machine
Father’s love everything fast and efficient, especially in the morning. If the dad in your life is an avid espresso man, we know that a sleek and shiny espresso machine for Father’s Day is something that he will enjoy.
5. Bonsai Tree
Moms like flowers, dads like trees. A bonsai tree symbolizes patience, happiness, and serenity. A little piece of the outdoors could be just what he needs to brighten up his day.
Do you have the perfect Father’s Day Gift? Have a Happy Father’s Day from Clarisonic!