Welcome Cosmo Readers! L-Diva from Divalicious Blog shows you how our Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System puts cleaner, more beautiful skin in your hands. Watch L-Diva get fresh and tell you all about why you need to take your skincare to the next level with Sonic Cleansing!
Tell us in the comments why you want a Clarisonic in your life, and you could win TWO Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Systems and a SpaCation for you and a friend. Be sure to share this post with your friends so you increase your chances of winning (in hopes they take you with them)!
How fresh is that?
- Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from Contest submissions to receive two (2) Clarisonic Cleansing System Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $225; two (2) Bliss Spa Gift Cards ARV $150 each. Total ARV of Grand Prize is $750.
- Rules and Regulations: Contest begins 5/10/2011 and will end at 11:59 PST on 6/30/2011. Only one entry valid per person. The winner will have their choice of the Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Systems. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C. (excluding residents of the states of NY, FL & RI), are 18 years of age +. Void where prohibited.
1. Chocolate and greasy foods lead to break outs
FALSE. Foods that are high in iodine can make break outs worse – these include sushi, shellfish and soy sauce. Although eating pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner might be hard on your waistline, it won’t appear on your skin.
2. Dry skin causes wrinkles
FALSE. Wrinkles are caused when collagen breaks down below the surface of the skin. Regular moisturizing can improve the appearance of lines with a temporary pumping effect. Avoid sun exposure and when shopping for a moisturizer look for ingredients like sunscreen and anti-aging antioxidants like Vitamin C. By incorporating the Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing System into your skincare routine you can help increase product absorption and increase the benefits of your serums and moisturizers.
3. Cold water will shrink your pores.
FALSE. Your pore size is like a thumbprint – it’s specific to you and yours for life! While certain products like the Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing System can help minimize the appearance of pores, they cannot change in size no matter how much you try.
Are there other beauty myths you’d like to see busted? Share with us and we will investigate for our next issue of Myth Busters – Beauty Edition!
- At the top of the list, an A-List Scent – choose scents with hints of jasmine and raspberry.
- Next up Intense Eyes – use the dark shades for lining and light ones in the creases. Read the full article on Cosmopolitan to learn how to create the perfect smoky eye.
- Cherry Lipstick – A “kiss me” color in a creamy stain form that won’t wear off.
- A Foxy Flush – find a shade that fits your skin tone and will give you a natural flushed
- Wine-Tinted Nails – bold plum and red shades deliver beauty to tips and toes
- Metallic Liners – bring “bling” to your lids with shimmery pencils to give you instant edge before a night on the town
- And finally, Sheer Gloss – keep your lips looking gorgeous with a dash of color
Any other beauty must-have you’d like us to add to the list? We’d love to hear your suggestions.
According to Cosmopolitan, small things count when it comes to taking care of your skin. For instance, making sure to clean your makeup brush every month can help keep your skin looking fabulous.
The experts at Cosmopolitan Magazine recommend using a special kind of soap or a drop of baby shampoo. They discourage using hand soap because the detergents are harsh and can strip the brush.
Learn more about cleansing your makeup brushes at Cosmopolitan.com