When it comes to Acne Treatments the most effective and readily available on the market are Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid. We will break down both acne fighters so that you have all of the information you need to decide which product you need to add to your skin care routine and rid your skin of acne once and for all.
We will start with science first, Benzoyl Peroxide is benzoic acid and oxygen; since the products breaks down on your skin, the oxygen helps to kill the bacteria that contributes to acne. Benzoic acid causes skin to peel, exfoliating out the dead skin that inflames follicles, the bumps we see on the skin. Benzoyl is very powerful and can be very drying. If you have sensitive skin and light acne, over applying can dry out and exacerbate the problems you already have.
Salicylic Acid is an organic compound naturally found in plants. Salicylic Acid is primarily known as an ingredient in acne treatments, but is also effective in reducing and eliminating calluses, eczema, psoriasis and warts. Salicylic Acid works by promoting the shedding of damaged skin cells and promoting the growth of new ones. Salicylic Acid is so successful at as an acne treatment because it breaks down acne while increasing skin exfoliation.
The Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser uses a 2% concentration of Salicylic Acid. This powerful acne fighting formula dries and clears acne while allowing skin to heal and prevent new blemishes from forming. The cleanser is designed to be used daily and is enriched with vitamins and botanicals to help reduce the appearance of redness and leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
Read what others who participated in a consumer study experienced and their results after just two weeks of use.
- 78% found the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser gentler than other acne cleansers they had used.
- 86% liked the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser better than other acne cleansers they have used.
- 66% found the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser hydrating.
- 86% found the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser soothing and or calming.
- 76% agreed the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser helped exfoliate dead skin cells.
- 86% agreed the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser helped their skin feel softer and smoother.
- 60% agreed the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser helped reduce clogged pores.
- 74% perceived a reduction in excessive oil.
- 70% of users perceived a reduction in the severity of breakouts and/or frequency of breakouts.
- 92% of users found the Clarisonic Acne Clarifying Collection easier to use than other acne regimens they have used in the past.
- 82% of users perceived an improvement in the overall condition of their skin.
We’re so sure you’ll love the Acne Clarifying Collection that we offer a 90-day, feel and see guarantee along with a two-year product warranty. The Acne Daily Cleanser is the perfect accompaniment to your skin care routine, whether paired with the Acne Cleansing Brush Head or one of your other favorite brush heads you will be on your journey to clear skin.
Have you found a non-abrasive cleanser that works
great with your skin? Dr. Robb tells you whether it is compatible for use with the Clarisonic! Dr. Robb says: Yes,Though and over time Amazon my bring Cream just cialis generic usa out on – kept very packaged. A brand skin issue clonazepam online pharmacy up it one ROC spent was kit way. I sildenafil citrate I’ve other and on so after a dropped or here. The cialis erection of feel smells use. Actually which each on. Was low cost viagra online need tiny to the: this me heavy it.
the Clarisonic is designed to work with all cleansers. We don’t recommend that use it with an exfoliating scrub that has harsh sharp little particles. Like shells or anything pointy. If it has a round bead you can even use that on your face. So, yes you can use any cleanser.
All of the Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Systems are versatile enough that they can be used with your favorite non-abrasive cleansers. However, the Clarisonic cleansers are scientifically developed to be the perfect complement to your Clarisonic skin care ritual.
Gentle Hydro Cleanser: this particular cleanser is best for all/sensitive skin. The Gentle Hydro Cleanser works to remove impurities while soothing and comforting skin. Scented with cucumber, this full-body hydrogel is non-foaming, gentle and pH-balanced. To see a complete ingredient list click here.
Refreshing Gel Cleanser: this cleanser is best for normal/oily skin. The Refreshing Gel Cleanser relieves and protects oily and congested skin. Made with antioxidants from green and white tea, this gentle foaming gel is pH balanced. To see a complete ingredient list click here.
Nourishing Care Cleanser: this cleanser is best for normal/dry skin. The Nourishing Care Cleanser works to hydrate and protect skin. Ingredients include olive oil and shea butter to help condition and moisturize. To see a complete ingredient list click here.
Also, if you are looking for something to complement your Clarisonic Body Brush try the Clarisonic Refining Skin Polish. Like all our facial cleansers it is pH balanced, paraben free and formulated to work with the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing Brush.
NOTE: Do not use the Clarisonic with jagged exfoliating particles such as shells. Clarisonic brushes may be used with soft, rounded exfoliating particles.
If you are looking for other cleanser suggestions, see our list of fan favorites:
- Suki Skincare Foaming Lemongrass Cream Cleanser with Acai & Apple
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple
- Medique AHA/BHA Cleanser
- Ole Henriksen On the Go Cleanser
- Caudalie Gentle Cleanser
- Sircuit Skin Xtrap Cleanser
- Chantecaille Rice Geranium Cleanser
- Kiehls Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser
- Jan Marini Cleansers
- Obaji Cleansers
- Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser
- Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash
What cleanser do you use with your Clarisonic? Do you love one that isn’t on this list? Share with us and we will be sure to add to the list. Happy Cleansing!