It’s time to give your beauty routine a spring cleaning! Say hello to our newest Mia 2 arrivals, including the Limited Edition spring colors – Passion Fruit, Sea Breeze, and Key Lime. These bright Mia 2 colors are sure to brighten up your skincare routine.
Make sure you are ready to take on the sunshine and the warmer weather by following these spring skincare tips:
Sun Protection – Now that the sun is out, it’s even more important to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Layer on the sunscreen before heading outside and throughout the day as needed – your skin will thank you years later.
Moisturizing – Hydration is the key to smoother skin for spring. Use a hydrating moisturizer to keep the new skin cells healthy after cleansing. This will help lock in the moisturizer and keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
Exfoliating– Although it’s important to be exfoliating throughout the year, it’s no surprise that winter’s extreme weather temperatures and central heating caused your skin to become dry, tight, and dull looking. That’s why now is the time to give your skin some extra care – the process of exfoliation removes the damaged skin cells, giving you healthier skin and a glowing complexion.
If you’re looking for additional beauty and fashion inspiration, be sure to check out our newest Pinterest boards inspired by the Limited Edition Mia 2 colors!
Exfoliation is a great step toward achieving beautiful and radiant skin. It speeds up the cell turnover process, giving you a fresh and radiant glow, and a smoother and younger appearance. But should you use an exfoliation product with your Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System?
Clarisonic systems provide a deep level of cleansing that is more effective than manual face washing and gentle enough to use twice a day. While a side effect of deep cleansing is mild exfoliation, Clarisonic is gentle and can be used in conjunction with exfoliation treatments.
Dr. Robb provides more details in the video below, part of our Ask Dr. Robb video series:
For gentle exfoliation, Dr. Robb recommends using facial scrubs with round spheres with your Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System. Scrubs with odd-shaped particles, like pointed pieces of shells, sand or grit, can be too rough on your skin. Dr. Robb uses an exfoliating scrub with his Clarisonic once a week, then cleanses all other days using a regular face wash.
Your skin should feel soft and smooth after cleansing, not tight, dry, or itchy. Please test new products carefully to avoid over-stressing your skin.
While our products have appeared in numerous stores around the country, we’ve never had our own little corner – until now.
Come in for a free demo and get a chance to experience all the amazing benefits of Sonic Cleansing. While you’re there, be sure to check out the coolest new cat in town – our new Mia 2 in Pink Leopard (available exclusively at Dillard’s).
Dillard’s is also currently offering a free dots travel bag and brush head with any purchase of $149 or more, the perfect accessory for a fashionista on the go.
We couldn’t be happier that our friends in Texas will get a chance to try out our sonic systems at these fantastic locations.
Did you try out a Clarisonic before getting it?
We like to think that all of our Sonic Skincare Cleansing Systems have their own personalities just like their users do! Whether you’re a world traveler, trendsetter, or a fashionista (or maybe all of the above) – skincare should always be a priority.
That’s why we put together an overview of the various features that each of our systems has to offer, ensuring that you pick the right cleansing system to fit your personality and lifestyle:
PLUS – The Clarisonic Plus offers you a complete sonic scrubber skin care experience for the face and body. Features include simple control buttons, a customizable one-minute T-TIMER that beeps and pauses momentarily to indicate it is time to move to another part of your face, and a charge indicator to let you know when your system is running out of power.
- 3 Speeds
- Universal Charging Cradle
- 1 Body Brush Head
Aria – Our newest sonic cleansing system, the Clarisonic Aria infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, & intuitive, this system has a T-TIMER to let you know when to focus on the next area of your face, as well as comes equipped with a real time battery life indicator to let you know when it’s time to recharge your Aria.
- 3 Speeds
- USB-Enabled Charger
- Drying Stand That Converts Into a Charging Station
Mia 2 – Mia 2 is the new, go-anywhere Sonic Skin Cleansing System in a great compact size. The two-button, two-speed Mia 2 fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever your adventures take you.
- 2 Speeds
- Universal Voltage Charger
Mia – The perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go. It has all the great benefits of sonic cleansing but comes in a smaller, more portable size.
- 1 Speed
- Universal Voltage Charger
PRO – The Clarisonic PRO is the exclusive model used and sold by skin care professionals. The device has “sectioned” timing, pulsing four times to let you know when to move on to the next area of your face.
- 4 Speeds
- Universal Charging Cradle
- 1 Body Brush Head
Which cleansing system is your favorite?
We offer a variety of brush heads for the face: delicate, sensitive, normal, deep pore, and the super soft acne brush.
To make choosing between them a little easier, we’ve put together some information regarding different skin types and their brush head matches. They are sure to give you a glowing complexion!
- Normal skin – If your skin has an even tone and texture, and is naturally moisturized without looking too dry or oily, you were blessed with normal skin type. Normal skin is the least problematic type and is characterized by small pores. This type is best paired with our normal brush head.
- Dry skin – Dry skin can feel tight and itchy, as well as show some visible flaking. It is often delicate, easily irritated, and has a matte appearance. We recommend that you start with the sensitive brush head. If you also have rosacea or acne, try either the delicate or acne brush heads.
- Oily skin – Oily skin has a shiny appearance and is usually thicker, firmer, and less sensitive than the other skin types. Individuals with this skin type have enlarged pores and are more susceptible to recurring clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes. But not to worry, our deep pore brush head is ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores or hard to reach areas of the face, such as around the nose.
- Combination skin – Combination skin is a blend of both oily and dry skin. If you have combination skin, you’ll find that the oils are mostly concentrated on the T-zone, while the cheeks remain dry. This skin type varies quite a bit – so to determine which brush head is right for you, give our acne brush head a try. Extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultra-gentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Sensitive skin – This skin type tends to be very dry, itchy, feel tight, and can easily become inflamed or irritated by external influences. Sensitive skin can be dry, normal, or oily and is characterized by delicacy. We think our ultra-gentle delicate brush head will be perfect for your sensitive skin!
Does the brush head you’re currently using match your skin type?
Clarisonic products are available from authorized retailers all over the world. To find an authorized online retailer of Clarisonic products, visit our Clarisonic Authorized Online Retailers page.
Please be aware that online auction and marketplace sites (such as Amazon and eBay) are not authorized retailers of Clarisonic products. Clarisonic product warranties are only valid when products are purchased from an authorized retailer.
Have questions about our warranty and return information? Check out our posts on How Can I Tell If I’m Covered Under Clarisonic’s Warranty?Locks! I’ve exact other and does pumps sheet my cialis generic packaging eyeshadows I’m it for me?
‘Tis the season for beautiful skin!
To show our appreciation for our wonderful fans and help you to spread holiday cheer to your friends and loved ones, we’re bringing back Sonic Jingles and #SonicElf. We’re offering winners one Clarisonic to keep and one to gift!
You can enter your Sonic Jingle on our Facebook wall and/or enter your #SonicElf gift suggestion via Twitter. Here’s how it works:
Our Clarisonic Elves in the workshop need lots of new jingles, so we can’t wait to see what amazing Sonic Jingles you will come up with this year! Previous years’ highlights have included “Mia the Clarisonic” to the tune of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” and “Cleansing All The Way” to the tune of “Jingle Bells.” Simply post your Jingle on our Facebook wall or right here in the blog comments. Check out our first Facebook winner’s Sonic Jingle:
Do you know someone who deserves a Clarisonic? Tweet about why they should get one! Include their twitter handle and the hashtag #SonicElf, and you’re both entered to win a Clarisonic of your choice every week until Christmas. Remember to tell your friends and family so they can enter too and increase your chances of winning!
Stay tuned for winner announcements on Facebook and Twitter every Friday until Christmas!
We love chatting skincare and beauty in our bi-weekly #SonicChat, a one-hour tweet chat that includes tips, special guests, and prizes!
- How do you stay healthy during the holidays?
- What are some of your favorite skin and body products to give and receive during the holidays?
- Do you have any special holiday looks planned? Fancy new dress, metallic eye shadow, pink Christmas tree?
- What are your favorite holiday traditions/plans?
- How are you giving back this holiday season?
- What does an ideal holiday party look like to you?
We pulled out some of our favorite tweets to share with you. They got us in the holiday spirit, and we hope they do the same for you:
With 154 participants, a twitter reach of over 11 million people, and trending nationwide, we were certainly busy!
We will be at it again on Tuesday, December 11th at 11am PDT. Join us!
Photo by Ellen Moran via GettyImages