While our products have appeared in numerous stores around the country, we’ve never had our own little corner – until now.
Come in for a free demo and get a chance to experience all the amazing benefits of Sonic Cleansing. While you’re there, be sure to check out the coolest new cat in town – our new Mia 2 in Pink Leopard (available exclusively at Dillard’s).
Dillard’s is also currently offering a free dots travel bag and brush head with any purchase of $149 or more, the perfect accessory for a fashionista on the go.
We couldn’t be happier that our friends in Texas will get a chance to try out our sonic systems at these fantastic locations.
Did you try out a Clarisonic before getting it?
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, which begs the question, what will you gift your significant other?
Finding the right gift for your loved one can be a challenging task – you have to get something creative, thoughtful and appropriate for the amount of time you’ve been together.
Whether you are shopping for him or need a gift for her, check out our Valentine’s Day top 5 gift ideas that are sure to put a smile on your sweetheart’s face:
You guessed it, if there’s a gift that says “Valentine’s Day,” its flowers. You really can’t go wrong with a bouquet of red roses, or something more long lasting like a beautiful potted orchid.
Valentine’s Day gives you and your significant other the perfect excuse to forget about your figure and give in to the delicious temptation of chocolate. And no matter what the two of you end up doing, we think this dessert would make a wonderful addition to your romantic date. If the traditional box of truffles won’t do, consider a romantic gesture: making your partner homemade chocolate covered strawberries.
3. Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Give your significant other a Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System – her (or his!) skin will look younger, cleaner, and more radiant than ever! From blemished to dry skin, our sonic systems will improve these conditions and will leave skin feeling soft and silky. And remember, men love the Clarisonic just as much as women do. So if you want your man to get a closer shave and reduce that irritating razor burn that he grumbles about, the Clarisonic will make the perfect gift.
4. Getaway for Two
Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic getaway for just the two of you! Whisk your partner away to a nice hotel or bed and breakfast – whether it’s right next door to your home or across the ocean, separating yourself from your everyday routine can be magical.
5. Cooking class
Try something new this year and instead of just going out to dinner, take a cooking class where the two of you can create your romantic meal together while sipping wine and sharpening your cooking skills. We think your taste buds won’t be disappointed!
What will you be gifting your sweetie this Valentine’s Day?
We like to think that all of our Sonic Skincare Cleansing Systems have their own personalities just like their users do! Whether you’re a world traveler, trendsetter, or a fashionista (or maybe all of the above) – skincare should always be a priority.
That’s why we put together an overview of the various features that each of our systems has to offer, ensuring that you pick the right cleansing system to fit your personality and lifestyle:
PLUS – The Clarisonic Plus offers you a complete sonic scrubber skin care experience for the face and body. Features include simple control buttons, a customizable one-minute T-TIMER that beeps and pauses momentarily to indicate it is time to move to another part of your face, and a charge indicator to let you know when your system is running out of power.
- 3 Speeds
- Universal Charging Cradle
- 1 Body Brush Head
Aria – Our newest sonic cleansing system, the Clarisonic Aria infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, & intuitive, this system has a T-TIMER to let you know when to focus on the next area of your face, as well as comes equipped with a real time battery life indicator to let you know when it’s time to recharge your Aria.
- 3 Speeds
- USB-Enabled Charger
- Drying Stand That Converts Into a Charging Station
Mia 2 – Mia 2 is the new, go-anywhere Sonic Skin Cleansing System in a great compact size. The two-button, two-speed Mia 2 fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever your adventures take you.
- 2 Speeds
- Universal Voltage Charger
Mia – The perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go. It has all the great benefits of sonic cleansing but comes in a smaller, more portable size.
- 1 Speed
- Universal Voltage Charger
PRO – The Clarisonic PRO is the exclusive model used and sold by skin care professionals. The device has “sectioned” timing, pulsing four times to let you know when to move on to the next area of your face.
- 4 Speeds
- Universal Charging Cradle
- 1 Body Brush Head
Which cleansing system is your favorite?
We offer a variety of brush heads for the face: delicate, sensitive, normal, deep pore, and the super soft acne brush.
To make choosing between them a little easier, we’ve put together some information regarding different skin types and their brush head matches. They are sure to give you a glowing complexion!
- Normal skin – If your skin has an even tone and texture, and is naturally moisturized without looking too dry or oily, you were blessed with normal skin type. Normal skin is the least problematic type and is characterized by small pores. This type is best paired with our normal brush head.
- Dry skin – Dry skin can feel tight and itchy, as well as show some visible flaking. It is often delicate, easily irritated, and has a matte appearance. We recommend that you start with the sensitive brush head. If you also have rosacea or acne, try either the delicate or acne brush heads.
- Oily skin – Oily skin has a shiny appearance and is usually thicker, firmer, and less sensitive than the other skin types. Individuals with this skin type have enlarged pores and are more susceptible to recurring clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes. But not to worry, our deep pore brush head is ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores or hard to reach areas of the face, such as around the nose.
- Combination skin – Combination skin is a blend of both oily and dry skin. If you have combination skin, you’ll find that the oils are mostly concentrated on the T-zone, while the cheeks remain dry. This skin type varies quite a bit – so to determine which brush head is right for you, give our acne brush head a try. Extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultra-gentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Sensitive skin – This skin type tends to be very dry, itchy, feel tight, and can easily become inflamed or irritated by external influences. Sensitive skin can be dry, normal, or oily and is characterized by delicacy. We think our ultra-gentle delicate brush head will be perfect for your sensitive skin!
Does the brush head you’re currently using match your skin type?
Now that we’re a few weeks into the New Year and we’ve all had some time to reflect on the changes we want to make, it’s time to make sure we set ourselves up for success.
Unfortunately, whether it’s getting in better shape, improving your skincare routine, or kicking a bad habit, few New Year’s resolutions make it through January.
A New Year offers another opportunity to start fresh and achieve your goals, so if you’re serious about making some lifestyle changes, check out these 7 tips to help make you more successful in realizing your resolutions.
- Choose an obtainable goal – Being realistic is one of the most important factors in goal setting, so be sure to set a goal that is within your reach. Setting a resolution that is too far out of your comfort zone is the surest way to fall short.
- Outline your plan – Breaking down the plan into smaller goals along the way will make it less intimidating. Taking it only one small goal at a time will make you proud of your achievements along the way and ultimately help you reach the ultimate goal. There are plenty of tools out there to help.
- Recruit a buddy – Share your resolution with friends and family who can offer support when you’re wavering and praise you when you’re sticking to your goals. Find a buddy with a similar resolution that you can take on together by motivating each other.
- Allow mistakes – Everyone has an occasional slip, but that doesn’t mean we should beat ourselves up over it and completely give up. Just view these mistakes as learning opportunities and focus on doing the best you can each day.
- Track your progress – Record your progress as you go to keep track of every success, no matter how small. Each accomplishment will give you the confidence to stick with your goal, especially as you get closer to the ultimate resolution.
- Reward yourself – Set up a series of rewards that will keep you motivated when sticking to the program gets tough. Then, celebrate your successes along the way by treating yourself to something you enjoy that doesn’t impede your resolution. If your resolution is to have better skin, reward yourself with a Clarisonic Cleansing System – it will get you quicker to your goal and will make a fabulous addition to your skincare routine.
- Stick to it – Adjusting to the changes to your lifestyle may be tough at first, but after a little while (around 21 days) they become habit. Don’t expect it to happen overnight, so be patient and persistent.
What New Year resolutions made your top 5 list?
She chatted holiday trends and shared some tips for a healthy, stylish holiday season.
We pulled out some of our favorite tweets to share with you:
Here are the topics we discussed along with some of your great responses:
Q1: What are your tips to stay cozy but fashionable in the winter?
- @Gucchie23: “I love the over sized sweaters with leggings. fashionable and comfortable.”
- @labyo2do2do: “Layering clothes, wearing skinny jeans & knee high boots, scarf too.”
- @jeevonkay: “comfortable boots and infinity scarf.”
Q2: What are you looking for in your dream holiday party look?
- @MichellePhan: “Lace! I love how lace gives your entire look a romantic classy touch.”
- @MardelD03: “Shimmer and glow!”
- @amyl12: “A flattering style, probably navy blue, and some sequin and sheer material.”
Q3: What beauty products must you have in your purse during the winter?
- @kygurl62689: “Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Lip Balm and a moisturizing lotion/hand cream.”
- @etfani: “Red Plump lipstick.”
- @amyl12: “A really good lip balm and hand lotion, also some loose face powder.”
Q4: What are you asking Santa for this year?
- @LSAS1: “For a healthy and happy family. We are blessed.”
- @mcgraw14me: “Would love to have some new jeans, boots and a @Clarisonic Mia!!”
- @MardelD03: “Patience and makeup!”
Q5: What is the best gift you’ve ever given or received?
- @momUNblogger: “Best gift I ever received was my barbie corvette back when I was little. It was so, so exciting.”
- @PaulinaChills: “A pair of diamond earrings I wear them all the time.”
- @idontlooksick: “Engagement ring designed by my husband w/ stone from his great-grandparents. he gave it 2me 1 yr ago yesterday.”
With 198 participants, a twitter reach of over 27 million people, and trending nationwide, this was our best #SonicChat yet. Join us on January 22 to try and make the next one even better!
It’s that time of year when the trees are bare, there is a chill in the air, and staying warm is an essential part of your wardrobe.
However, that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style this winter. It’s easy to stay fashionable during the winter months if you follow these tips to help you look fabulous and feel great this winter:
Invest in a fabulous coat – A great coat that provides warmth and style the moment you put it on is a must. This is the item that will get the most visibility in the colder months so choose a quality piece that will last for several seasons and works with your signature style and daily routines. Try a pea coat in a neutral color such as beige, black, or navy.
Layer It – Layering lets you keep warm without adding too much bulk and prevents you from getting too hot when you go inside. Bring back some of your favorite summer shirts and tanks layered under cozy cashmere, angora, and mohair sweaters.
Cover your legs – It might be cold out, but that does not mean you have to wear pants every day until spring. If you love wearing skirts and dresses but want to protect your legs from freezing temperatures, consider investing in a few pairs of leggings and tights. In our recent #SonicChat, Michelle Phan recommended doubling up on tights. “It keeps the heat in but still looks cute. No frumps!” There are so many choices to try: thermal, patterned, or sheer, in any color. Classic black or nude is always chic, but colors can be fun to play with, too!
Wrap it up – Scarves keep your neck warm and make a great addition to any outfit. Michelle Phan shared: “my favorite thing to wear that always looks fashionable but keeps me warm is a giant black circle scarf!” Choose cashmere, wool or even silk scarves that work well with your wardrobe to ensure you stay warm and look fabulous.
Say yes to hats – Keeping warm and cozy during cold weather is easy if you’re sporting the right winter hat. And why not – there are lots of amazing, trendy hats to opt for this winter! If you’re not a hat person, consider trying out headbands and ear warmers.
Boot up – No one likes cold or wet feet, so high-quality boots paired with warm socks are a must. To keep your toes toasty this season, consider investing in knee high boots – they keep your legs warm, your feet dry, and are stylish to boot. If you’re facing a wet winter this year, a pair of rain boots may serve you better than leather.
Gloves – Pick a pair of gloves that suit your personality and lifestyle. Knit gloves are a fun and inexpensive option to keep your hands warm for walking or driving, or you may want to splurge on a pair of leather gloves if you are outside regularly and wearing your favorite winter coat. Either way, opt for a colorful pair to add a pop of color to your outfit.
We hope these tips inspire you to refresh your cold weather wardrobe and stay stylish through the winter. If you’re in the midst of fighting the winter blues, be sure to check out our Staying Sunny with Shorter Days post to learn how to improve your mood during winter’s shorter days.
Share your tips for putting together a perfect warm and fashionable outfit!
Clarisonic products are available from authorized retailers all over the world. To find an authorized online retailer of Clarisonic products, visit our Clarisonic Authorized Online Retailers page.
Please be aware that online auction and marketplace sites (such as Amazon and eBay) are not authorized retailers of Clarisonic products. Clarisonic product warranties are only valid when products are purchased from an authorized retailer.
Have questions about our warranty and return information? Check out our posts on How Can I Tell If I’m Covered Under Clarisonic’s Warranty? and Help! My Clarisonic Stopped Working.