While our products have appeared in numerous stores around the country, we’ve never had our own little corner – until now.
Come in for a free demo and get a chance to experience all the amazing benefits of Sonic Cleansing. While you’re there, be sure to check out the coolest new cat in town – our new Mia 2 in Pink Leopard (available exclusively at Dillard’s).
Dillard’s is also currently offering a free dots travel bag and brush head with any purchase of $149 or more, the perfect accessory for a fashionista on the go.
We couldn’t be happier that our friends in Texas will get a chance to try out our sonic systems at these fantastic locations.
Did you try out a Clarisonic before getting it?
Now that we’re a few weeks into the New Year and we’ve all had some time to reflect on the changes we want to make, it’s time to make sure we set ourselves up for success.
Unfortunately, whether it’s getting in better shape, improving your skincare routine, or kicking a bad habit, few New Year’s resolutions make it through January.
A New Year offers another opportunity to start fresh and achieve your goals, so if you’re serious about making some lifestyle changes, check out these 7 tips to help make you more successful in realizing your resolutions.
- Choose an obtainable goal – Being realistic is one of the most important factors in goal setting, so be sure to set a goal that is within your reach. Setting a resolution that is too far out of your comfort zone is the surest way to fall short.
- Outline your plan – Breaking down the plan into smaller goals along the way will make it less intimidating. Taking it only one small goal at a time will make you proud of your achievements along the way and ultimately help you reach the ultimate goal. There are plenty of tools out there to help.
- Recruit a buddy – Share your resolution with friends and family who can offer support when you’re wavering and praise you when you’re sticking to your goals. Find a buddy with a similar resolution that you can take on together by motivating each other.
- Allow mistakes – Everyone has an occasional slip, but that doesn’t mean we should beat ourselves up over it and completely give up. Just view these mistakes as learning opportunities and focus on doing the best you can each day.
- Track your progress – Record your progress as you go to keep track of every success, no matter how small. Each accomplishment will give you the confidence to stick with your goal, especially as you get closer to the ultimate resolution.
- Reward yourself - Set up a series of rewards that will keep you motivated when sticking to the program gets tough. Then, celebrate your successes along the way by treating yourself to something you enjoy that doesn’t impede your resolution. If your resolution is to have better skin, reward yourself with a Clarisonic Cleansing System – it will get you quicker to your goal and will make a fabulous addition to your skincare routine.
- Stick to it – Adjusting to the changes to your lifestyle may be tough at first, but after a little while (around 21 days) they become habit. Don’t expect it to happen overnight, so be patient and persistent.
What New Year resolutions made your top 5 list?
Crisp air, falling leaves, cozy throws, and pumpkin treats – fall is a magical time of year!
Unfortunately, it’s also the time of year when the days start getting shorter and we lose an extra hour of daylight when the clocks get turned back.
This lack of sunshine can cause havoc on our moods and energy levels, so to prepare you for the shorter days ahead we wanted to provide you with a few tips for staying cheerful and energized:
- Vitamin D – The sun is the best source of Vitamin D, which our body needs to function properly, so with shorter days comes less vitamin D – potentially causing depression, fatigue, muscle weakness, and more. Consider supplements, and be sure to incorporate fish, eggs, milk, shitake and button mushrooms into your diet.
- Happy light – Improve your mood, energy and concentration with a sunshine supplement light system, which prompts your body’s natural energy enhancers to combat the effects of seasonal changes by helping the body recalibrate and stabilize.
- Sleep schedule – Try adjusting your sleep schedule to get the most sunlight possible out of your day. By going to bed and waking up earlier, you will still get the beauty sleep you need while catching some extra daylight. Tough, yes, but definitely worth it!
- Cozy up in front of a fire – Fire has a unique ability to relax us and calm the mind, so why not kill two birds with one stone by cozying up in a nice cashmere throw in front of a fire as it warms your home.
- Surround yourself with light – While we’re usually not supporters of wasting energy, we’re willing to make an exception in the fall. Pick a room or two in your home where you spend the most time and make sure it’s thoroughly lit to make ensure your home is as cheery as can be during these gloomy days.
- Exercise - It’s no secret that exercise lifts mood, increases energy and elevates your metabolism. Even 10 to 15 minutes of exercise per day can do wonders for your mood, and if you do it outdoors in the sunshine, you will get double the benefits. So aim to get outdoors each day, even if it’s just for a short walk.
Do you have trouble staying awake and energized during this time of the year? Tell us how you keep the blues away!
Photo licensed through Creative Commons by kelsey_lovefusionphoto
It’s that time of year when everyone reflects on the past 12-months and tries to think of one thing they will resolve to complete in the upcoming year. We’ve compiled some beauty resolutions that if kept, will keep you feeling and looking wonderful well into the New Year.
Get more sleep: Fully restful sleep ranging from 6-8 hours will not only have you feeling refreshed, it will invigorate your entire body. Sleep gives your body time to heal and the supercharge you need to get through a busy day. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.
Drink more water: The benefits of drinking water are enormous. Water flushes out your system removing impurities from your body and skin. If drinking 8 glasses of water sounds horribly boring, add lime, lemon or orange slices to spice it up. A sprig of mint or slice of cucumber also makes for a refreshing drink. Cheers!
Commit to a skin care routine: Start the year off strong with a dedicated routine for your skin. Look into products formulated for your skin type and determine any specific needs your skin may need whether it’s acne or more hydration. Once you determine what your skin needs, stick to your routine daily. Don’t forget your SPF!
Laugh more: Laughing and smiling will help you not only look better but you will feel better too. Laughter lightens a room and makes everyone around you happier.
What is your feel-good resolution for 2012?
Blackheads are yellow or blackish bumps or plugs caused by excess oils on your skin. In this video, Dr. Robb explains what the Clarisonic can do to help!
Dr. Robb says, that Clarisonic has never actually done a blackhead study to officially document it’s benefits for reducing blackheads; but we know that overtime yes it will. He says that blackheads are really hard and tough to get at, but what you should try is our Deep Pore Cleansing brush head. Its patented dual action technology allows for deeper and better cleansing than washing the face by hand.
Restalyne is an injectible filler used to achieve a more youthful look without plastic surgery. In this video, Dr. Robb tells us whether the Opal is safe to use in conjunction with eye fillers.
Dr. Robb recommends you talk to your skin care professional after they’ve given you the fillers. From our experience it is perfectly safe to use after you healed up from the injections the following day. He says that if you’re worried about the Clarisonic moving the fill around your face, that isn’t going to happen.
Have you found a non-abrasive cleanser that works great with your skin? Dr. Robb tells you whether it is compatible for use with the Clarisonic!
Dr. Robb says: Yes, the Clarisonic is designed to work with all cleansers. We don’t recommend that use it with an exfoliating scrub that has harsh sharp little particles. Like shells or anything pointy. If it has a round bead you can even use that on your face. So, yes you can use any cleanser.