The reviews are in! The new Acne Clarifying Collection is giving users the clean, clear skin they deserve. It’s a regimen to effectively cleanse your skin while clearing up and preventing new blemishes from forming. The collection consists of a Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Cleansing System, the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser, and the Acne Cleansing Brush Head. Each of these is available separately on our website, but when combined, provides an improved and simplified acne cleansing routine that is safe and gentle enough to be used twice daily.
You don’t have to take our word for it, some of our favorite beauty blogs have tried it and we’ve compiled some of their reviews for you!
If you are looking for an honest breakdown of the Mia 2 and the Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser you can view BeautyStat.com’s review.
To hear about the Acne Clarifying Collection from two veteran editors of Instyle and Marie Claire, check out Beautyblitz’s review.
Beauty stylist Danielle Gray gives her professional opinion on the Acne Clarifying Collection as the Beauty Doctor.
The ladies at Coco & Crème give their editorial expertise on the Acne Clarifying Collection.
For all the beauty news that’s fit to click, check out the Beauty in the Bag review.
Read these reviews and then head over and take our Acne IQ quiz where you might get rewarded with more than just clear skin.
Acne is a real tough skin problem, applying the correct tips and tricks can help minimize the effect and help clear up acne. Apart from the many acne treatments that are available such as our new Clarisonic Acne Clarifying Collection Kit, we have compiled some easy tips that can help you keep your acne under control.
Acne busting dos
- Keep skin clean! Never go to bed without washing off the day’s dirt, oil and makeup. Nighttime while sleeping is the best time for your skin to heal.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Create and keep to a daily skin care routine.
- Hydrate your skin, even oily skin needs moisturizing. Find an oil free moisturizer and apply daily.
Acne causing don’ts
- Remember to cleanse daily but gently. Don’t use harsh soaps and scrubs. Acneic skin is sensitive when compromised.
- Don’t pick or pop pimples.
- Do not use oil based makeup or face creams.
What are your tips to control your acne?