Now the sonic difference transforms feet! Specifically designed to smooth, soften, and hydrate rough, dry heels and toes, the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation system is the ultimate regimen to provide at home foot care as well as professional pedicure maintenance. This innovative device is precision engineered to create beautiful, smooth, sandal-ready feet!
Get to know the newest addition to the Clarisonic family:
Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head – Thoroughly transform rough, dry heels and toes in just minutes a day for soft, supple, beautiful feet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Engineered with a mixture of long, rigid and less-rigid filaments that exfoliate and buff dry, damaged feet
- Soft orange filaments assists the migration of the Pedi-Buff to the more rigid pink filaments
- Rigid pink filaments designed to work with the Pedi-Buff to provide maximum exfoliation to slough off dry, hardened areas on the foot
- Pulsating mode to vigorously massage feet
- Oscillates at over 200 movements per second to eliminate the amount of effort required by the end user.
Pedi Smoothing Disc – Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough foot skin. The textured, aluminum disc works synergistically with sonic Pedi device to slough away rough, dry areas without damaging the health of the foot skin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Engineered using tension leveled annealed stainless steel etched to perfection creating a surface optimized for removing dead skin cells
- Smooth and soften dull rough foot skin working synergistically with the Pedi device to counteract the factors that cause dry, rough feet.
- Oscillates at over 350 movements per second to eliminate the amount of effort required by the end user.
Preset to run at 44% duty cycle
- To maximize efficacy and ensure user receives optimal results
The Pedi-Buff Sonic Foot Smoothing Treatment has a triple-kick exfoliating blend of lactic acid, apricot seed and a tri-fruit complex to dissolve away rough, dead skin and refine skin texture.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Mechanical exfoliation ingredients slough off layers of hardened, dead skin revealing soft supple feet
- Luffa fruit contain gentle rounded particles physically exfoliate hardened areas on the foot
- Apricot seed powder helps remove dull dead skin to reveal softness
Chemical exfoliation ingredients increase cell turnover to retexture skin
- Lactic Acid exfoliates skin and restores skin’s texture
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acid blend (lemon, orange, and blueberry) dissolves dead skin cells
Essential oils and botanical extracts soothe and hydrate skin
The Pedi-Boost Sonic Foot Renewing Peel Treatment is specifically designed to exfoliate and renew skin. This peel combines lactic and glycolic acid to slough and remove dead skin cells.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
10% acid combination
- Provides superior exfoliation due to glycolic acid
- Improves hydration due to lactic acid stimulating glycosaminoglycans production in epidermal and dermal levels
- Less irritating than a pure glycolic peel
- Improves collagen synthesis and remodels existing collagen
- Improves elastin fibers in dermis
- Encourages cell renewal
- Improves the appearance of skin discolorations by dispersing melanin granules more evenly in epidermis
- Increases ceramide levels in stratum corneum
- Contains the highest acid concentration allowed for home use to targets rough, dry areas, revealing smooth, supple, sandal-ready feet
Efficacious Formula with acid pH
- Free, unbuffered hydroxy acids at a low pH are designed for maximum efficacy to drive molecules into skin
- Formulated to have a pH lower than the skin’s natural acid mantle allows the active ingredients to work without irritating the skin
The Pedi-Balm Sonic Foot Softening Treatment is a non-greasy and no-slip hydrating balm. It contains a gentle blend of Shea butter, honey and apricot oil to soften, hydrate and protect feet. Dry, rough feet become smooth, supple and sandal-ready.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Humectant to draw in moisture
- Humectant attracts water aiding in hydration and moisture retention in the skin
Combination of botanicals to improve suppleness
- Almond oil and honey moisturize and soften skin
Shea Butter serves as a natural emollient
- Soothes and comforts irritated skin
Which product are you most excited to try?
Our June 18, 2013, Twitter was buzzing with great pore minimizing tips and tricks as we celebrated the launch of our new Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution! We were thrilled to co-host this #TweetChat with Beauty411, a beauty and fashion blogger, who shared great skincare secrets and her favorite products.
We put together some of our favorite tweets to share with you:
Here are the pore minimizing topics were discussed along with some of your responses:
Q1: Summer is almost here! How do you change your skincare routine to assure clear pores in warmer weather?
- @amyl12: “I use a lot of SPF, and I cleanse twice a day, switch to products for oily skin”
- @stblissout: “I up my use of masks and lighten my products J”
- @kygurl62689: “I exfoliate both morning and night, and I avoid using foundation and opt for a primer or BB cream instead.”
Q2: There are a lot of misconceptions about clogged pores. What would you like to know?
- @cavishki: “I have a problem with black heads. What is the proper way to cleanse my skin?”
- @MNicoTarm: “Can the deep pore brush head be used on skin with rosacea or is it too harsh?”
Q3: What are the top three facial skin concerns in the US?
- @willdamy: “Lines, wrinkles and acne”
- @poohro: “Wrinkles, Blemishes, Age spots/dark circles”
- @PhyliciaSP: “Acne, dry skin, and oily skin.. It’s always a bad combination”
Q4: Clarisonic’s new cleanser is sulfate and paraben-free. What other ingredients do you look for and avoid in your beauty products?
- @momUNblogger: “I prefer my beauty products to be free of heavy fragrance. It can be too much.”
- @AgeistBeauty: “I look for products with natural fruit acids and anti-oxidants”
Q5: What are the contributing factors of pore size?
- @Banina9: “Stress, age, hormones, genetics, skin care, hydration..”
- @runaround8: “Sebum production. The more oily your skin, the bigger your pores look.”
- @VernaeHogue: “Debris and dead skin cells stretching the pores”
Q6: Makeup tip: Apply w/ downward strokes to reduce appearance of pores. What other tips do you have for us?
- @mom4everandever: “I wash makeup brushes every other day”
- @Beauty411: “To clean makeup brushes, a drop of baby shampoo in water works great! Make sure to rinse thoroughly then dry.”
Missed this #SonicChat? No worries, you can find more information on pore minimizing and our new Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution on our website. You can also test your skincare knowledge with our 30 Prizes in 30 Days Sweepstakes on Facebook, where you can enter to win a Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution of your own.
Looking to minimize the appearance of pore size, reduce excess oil and improve skin clarity? Well, we’ve got great news for you!
Our new Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution goes where no cleansing regimen has gone before. This exclusive new regimen combines the efficacy of the Clarisonic Mia 2 (featuring our original, patented sonic cleansing technology), the Deep Pore Brush Head, and two specially designed formulas that gently, yet effectively, reduce the appearance of pores, clear debris, control oil and improve skin clarity.
Get to know our newest addition to the Clarisonic family:
Deep Pore Mia 2 – The Mia 2 you have grown to love offers all the benefits of sonic cleansing in a compact, easy-to-use style.
- Clinically proven to cleanse 6x better than with the hands alone*
- Proven safe, gentle and effective
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skin care products absorb better
- Speeds – Features 2 customized speeds: Low speed (delicate) and Normal (Universal)
- Brush Head – Patented Sonic Oscillation gently flexes the pore to release embedded make up and debris
*data on file
Deep Pore Brush Head – Our Deep Pore Brush Head is specially engineered with a dual-directional oscillation movement that creates fluid forces that flex and flush your pores to thoroughly loosen trapped dirt, oil and debris to minimize the appearance of pores.
- Three sets of dual inner rings oscillate at over 300 movements per second
- Polished and rounded bristle tips ensure a gentle and non-abrasive experience
- Outer brush ring remains stationary to aid as a splash guard and to keep the brush head flush with skin while cleansing
- Blue and white dual-direction inner bristles flex and flush pores
Deep Pore Daily Cleanser – Our new Deep Pore Daily Cleanser is an invigorating, paraben and sulfate-free gel cleanser that is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores as it deeply cleans without stripping or drying the skin.
- An invigorating, foaming gel cleanser contains a powerful blend of pore refining ingredients to remove impurities and excess sebum, without drying or irritating the skin
- Non-stripping, sulfate and paraben-free formula
- Safe and gentle enough for twice daily use
Detoxifying Clay Mask – Deep Cleansing weekly treatment decongests, detoxifies and purifies pores for noticeably smoother, softer looking skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a smoother skin texture with refined pores
- Kaolin Clay and Bentonite are both natural earth clays that gently draw out impurities, absorb oil and reduce shine to rid the pores of harmful, pore-clogging toxins
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients, aloe and chamomile, help soothe, protect and soften the skin
What is your favorite feature in our new collection?
Spring is here, which means whittling down our wardrobes and waistlines.
Luckily, with longer days and warmer weather, getting back into the swing of exercise may be easier than you think. Just because you are committed to an exercise program does not mean that you can’t have fun while you do it!
There are lots of great ways to get moving and keep motivated this time of year, and here are just a few creative outdoor activities to help you take advantage of the warming spring weather:
Saunter down a trail – The best way to get exercise this spring and enjoy everything in bloom is to go on a hike. Find a new park or trail in the area where you can get some peace of mind while getting your body in tip top shape.
Get on the court – Challenge friends or family to a game of tennis or basketball; both are great sports to play outside on those warm spring days! You’ll have fun spending time out in some sun and getting a cardio workout at the same time.
Explore your surroundings – What better way to get to know your neighborhood or explore a new place than on foot? Grab a friend and set out to reach a new destination while catching up on the latest news and events. Improving your circulation through regular walking can improve immune function, as well as your metabolism and health in general.
Bicycling – Taking a bike ride is another excellent way to get some exercise while having a great time! Make a date out of it and bring some snacks for a picnic in the park to enjoy once you’ve reached your destination.
Make a splash – Just because the water is not warm enough for swimming, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy other water sports. Give paddle boarding or kayaking a try this spring – both give you a great workout whether you enjoy a leisurely trip across a lake or an adrenaline pumping whitewater adventure.
What activities are you looking forward to this season?
It’s that time of year again when we get to celebrate all the amazing women who brought us into the world – our moms! Now is the time to start thinking about what you’re going to do for your mom on her special day.
Mother’s day is the perfect excuse to show your mom just how much she means to you. After all, some of your best memories were created with her right there by your side.
We are grateful to have met so many wonderful mothers on our journey to create the Clarisonic facial cleansing system.
Mothers have a special place in our heart and this year we want to pay tribute to mothers everywhere with our Beautiful Mom Stories giveaway.
Here is how to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a Clarisonic Cleansing System with a personalized message to your mom:
Submit your favorite story about mom on our website, and then tell us the engraved personalized message you would like to appear on the handle (up to 18 characters) following your story. The giveaway starts April 10th, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PST May 9, 2013. Remember to tell your friends and family so they can enter, too. One lucky winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter each week!
Good luck and have a wonderful Mother’s day celebration!
*Giveaway open to US residents only.
Looking for the secret to healthier hair and glowing skin? Look no further, we’ve found a superfood that is sure to satisfy your appetite and keep you looking great.
Besides being rich in protein and vitamin D, the Omega-3 fatty acids found in this tasty cold-water fish are the key to long, healthy “lox” and a glowing complexion.
Here are just a few benefits of eating salmon:
- Younger looking skin – Salmon is one of the best sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, which keep your skin supple, moisturized, and blemish free. They lock moisture into skin cells, encouraging the production of strong collagen and elastin fibers, which contribute to more youthful looking skin.
- Sun protection – The combination of salmon’s essential fatty acids and selenium will protect your skin from UV damage and premature aging. Therefore, consider treating yourself to this tasty fish if you’re thinking of heading out into the sun.
- Healthy hair – Loaded with protein and fish oil, salmon provides nourishment to hair follicles, promoting healthy and lustrous hair. The combination of high selenium content and vitamins B5 and B12 encourages hair growth and ensures that your hair shines.
- Weight loss - The Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and selenium, together help to increase the body’s metabolism by facilitating the absorption of sugar and therefore lowering the blood sugar levels. Delicious and slimming – yes please!
- Bone strength – The vitamin D in salmon keeps your bones and teeth strong and healthy.
- Cardiovascular health – While the Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce cholesterol and strengthen cardiac muscles, the essential amino acids repair damage to cardiovascular tissues. Together, they help control high blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels, overall considerably reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Muscle and tissue development – Proteins, amino acids, and selenium are essential components of muscle and tissue building, making salmon the perfect addition to your diet if you’re looking to tone and strengthen your body.
- Improved Eye Health – The Omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids found in salmon help improve eye health and prevent macular degeneration, dryness, and fatigue of the eyes. Pair these results with our Opal and Anti-Aging Sea Serum to get the noticeably firmer skin around your eyes to really show them off.
Salmon’s health benefits are too great to ignore, so if you want gorgeous skin, lustrous hair, and a slimmer figure, consider incorporating salmon into your diet. Try it baked, broiled, grilled, or sashimi style to get on your way to a healthier you.
It’s time to give your beauty routine a spring cleaning! Say hello to our newest Mia 2 arrivals, including the Limited Edition spring colors – Passion Fruit, Sea Breeze, and Key Lime. These bright Mia 2 colors are sure to brighten up your skincare routine.
Make sure you are ready to take on the sunshine and the warmer weather by following these spring skincare tips:
Sun Protection – Now that the sun is out, it’s even more important to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Layer on the sunscreen before heading outside and throughout the day as needed – your skin will thank you years later.
Moisturizing – Hydration is the key to smoother skin for spring. Use a hydrating moisturizer to keep the new skin cells healthy after cleansing. This will help lock in the moisturizer and keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
Exfoliating– Although it’s important to be exfoliating throughout the year, it’s no surprise that winter’s extreme weather temperatures and central heating caused your skin to become dry, tight, and dull looking. That’s why now is the time to give your skin some extra care – the process of exfoliation removes the damaged skin cells, giving you healthier skin and a glowing complexion.
If you’re looking for additional beauty and fashion inspiration, be sure to check out our newest Pinterest boards inspired by the Limited Edition Mia 2 colors!
Exfoliation is a great step toward achieving beautiful and radiant skin. It speeds up the cell turnover process, giving you a fresh and radiant glow, and a smoother and younger appearance. But should you use an exfoliation product with your Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System?
Clarisonic systems provide a deep level of cleansing that is more effective than manual face washing and gentle enough to use twice a day. While a side effect of deep cleansing is mild exfoliation, Clarisonic is gentle and can be used in conjunction with exfoliation treatments.
Dr. Robb provides more details in the video below, part of our Ask Dr. Robb video series:
For gentle exfoliation, Dr. Robb recommends using facial scrubs with round spheres with your Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System. Scrubs with odd-shaped particles, like pointed pieces of shells, sand or grit, can be too rough on your skin. Dr. Robb uses an exfoliating scrub with his Clarisonic once a week, then cleanses all other days using a regular face wash.
Your skin should feel soft and smooth after cleansing, not tight, dry, or itchy. Please test new products carefully to avoid over-stressing your skin.