7 Simple Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
She kissed your owies when you were a child and dried your tears when your heart broke for the first time. She told you how smart and beautiful you were when you felt the opposite, and encouraged you to go after all of your passions—whether you wanted to be a ballet dancer or a doctor. No one knows you better than your mom, and you wouldn’t be the person you are today without her.
After all these years it’s still a challenge to think of the perfect gift for her, but when it comes to showing your appreciation, it really is the thought that counts. Here are a few simple Mother’s Day gift ideas to help you do just that:
- Fresh flowers are the classic Mother’s Day gift. Make your bouquet unique by hand selecting each flower yourself. Choosing the colors, scents, and varieties she likes best will make this traditional gift even more thoughtful.
- Who doesn’t love a day at the spa? Treat mom to a hot stone massage, a mani-pedi, or a facial—many specialty spas actually include a Clarisonic cleansing as part of their treatment now.
- Give her a brand new Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System with Anti-Aging Sea Serum, so she can have the spa treatment at home whenever she wants. She’ll feel refreshed and energized with skin that looks brighter, younger, and more beautiful than ever.
- Spend an afternoon together. One of the best gifts you can give a loved one is your time, so take mom wine tasting at a local vineyard or offer to help her out in the garden for a few hours.
- What’s the one thing your mom has always wanted to learn to do, but never found time for? Making pottery? Figuring out what it takes to bake a soufflé? Find a local class where she can do just that. If she’s nervous, offer to take the class with her!
- Potted indoor plants are a lovely, longer-lasting alternative to fresh flowers. If your mom likes to cook, pick out a few potted herbs (rosemary and basil are great options) to put on her kitchen windowsill. If not, try a succulent or two. They come in all kinds of charming varieties and are easy to take care of.
- Find an old photo of the two of you and put it in a nice frame. Set it by her bed when she isn’t looking so she’ll be surprised to find it in the morning. Who wouldn’t love to wake up to that?
What other great Mother’s Day gift ideas do you have? Share them in the comments!